6 points, 7 goals - no Miller

Lord Lockin

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He got dropped before the Thistle game in league.

We drew that game.

We then drew with them in league cup.

Amazing how folk can spin things.

4 hours ago, Pedrono1 said:

But we didnt draw withthem in the cup though we won :Fod:

11 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He started the league game against Thistle

:mutley:

39 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

this is just confirmation bias

it's ridiculous to be looking for patterns or significant changes over a period of two games 

Pena scored two decent goals but apart from that looked a bombscare the rest of the time, he's clumsy looking.

I'm not saying Miller should start or even play in every game but we shouldn't just write him off like some have. I think some fans behaviour and attitude over the Miller fiasco has been unbefitting of the Rangers support, esp how quickly some turned on Kenny.

Friday night's game wasn't a great game but I did see improvements, whether those improvements were due to Miller being dropped or because the team are just becoming a unit now is yet to be seen and certainly can't be determined over a period of two matches.

this screams of folk going "I always hated Miller and now he's lost credibility I'm going at him with guns blazing" 

Miller's no hero, I've never called him a legend and never will, but he's done well by us in the past few years and saved us numerous times so I'm not going to just write him off just because of some media speculation and lies from the likes of Chris Sutton, and im not going to write him off after 2 games with minimal improvement

this whole fiasco has just proven that some Bears still believe the lies the media print about us

I certainly don't hate Miller and if you read my post, there is an improvement whether it's because the team are beginning to gel or is it because Miller is out the team ? and regarding the media I still think Miller has been dropped because he wasn't following instructions on the park.