*** The Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Don't think will be easy. I watched them dismantle the sheep a few weeks ago, but they are up and down with consistency.

Keeping moult quiet will be important.

3 - 1 us with a strong finish after a tough first hour.

100% - Hopefully Caixinha is of the same opinion and we can get some man marking done on him.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Don't think will be easy. I watched them dismantle the sheep a few weeks ago, but they are up and down with consistency.

Keeping moult quiet will be important.

3 - 1 us with a strong finish after a tough first hour.

Keeping Moult quiet is important, but I expect us to beat Motherwell by at least 2 goals - i just think we have more of a scoring threat than they do, throughout our team.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Keeping Moult quiet is important, but I expect us to beat Motherwell by at least 2 goals - i just think we have more of a scoring threat than they do, throughout our team.

Pedro tells Pena not to leave their 6 yard box and you might be right.:pipe:

Just now, geneva_ger said:

Make no mistake, if Pedro and the team get it right against murderwell, Killie, hertz, patrick, hamilton and dundee then we will be on a roll. Sheep double header is after that I believe and that's the test.

You don't say.

13 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I don't mind a physical fight, if he wants one after the match I won't be going anywhere.

Motherwell player on playing against Morelos, what an embarrassment from any professional footballer to utter those words against another professional he'd never have heard of till he signed with us. 

Surely no cunt said that ? 

Archived