Protests?

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Anyone has the right to complain even if they turned a blind eye to the mismagement that went on, just as I also have right to ask those same people who are now calling out the current board out why they turned a blind eye to the last lot.

Not sure what your problem is with that and to be honest I couldn't give a fuck.

if I were you I'd be more worried about the state the club is in than I would be about calling out my fellow fans about who they previously did or didn't raise complaints against

but if you'd rather moan about the fact that certain posters weren't as vocal about a previous and now irrelevant board, instead of addressing the issues currently effecting our club, some of which are directly due to the actions of our current board, then that says it all about you and your agenda

now please fuck off you wee fanny and leave the grown ups to talk 

19 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Why the fuck are they called the yahoos? I have a yahoo email address. 

Yahoos are legendary beings in the novel Gulliver's Travels (1726) by Jonathan Swift. Swift describes them as being filthy and with unpleasant habits, resembling human beings far too closely for the liking of protagonist Lemuel Gulliver, who finds the calm and rational society of intelligent horses, the Houyhnhnms, greatly preferable.

5 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Yahoos are legendary beings in the novel Gulliver's Travels (1726) by Jonathan Swift. Swift describes them as being filthy and with unpleasant habits, resembling human beings far too closely for the liking of protagonist Lemuel Gulliver, who finds the calm and rational society of intelligent horses, the Houyhnhnms, greatly preferable.

Yahoo, timmigrant bastards they are.

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

Ok, I'll have a go; the previous boards were castigated for lack of a business plan and strategy for taking the club forward. Remember the foaming at the mouth when the "hundred day review" was a few days late? Then it was picked over and dissected word by word.

What is the business plan and strategy of this current board? Have they even published one after two and a half years?  Have they even said how they are going to challenge for primacy in Scotland other than Kings lies about front loaded £50M investments?

Wrong

Previous boards were heavily criticised for having a partly hidden ulterior business plan and strategy that was in their interests rather than the club. 

1 minute ago, buster. said:

Wrong

Previous boards were heavily criticised for having an ulterior business plan and strategy that was in their interests rather than the club. 

Previous boards were over two and a half years ago with board members chopping and changing harking back to them to somehow make this board seem better doesnt wash now.

Businessmen always have a plan that's heavily waited towards them making money this boards no different. As mentioned what is this board Plan?

24 minutes ago, Smile said:

Previous boards were over two and a half years ago with board members chopping and changing harking back to them to somehow make this board seem better doesnt wash now.

Businessmen always have a plan that's heavily waited towards them making money this boards no different. As mentioned what is this board Plan?

1. You'll find that this thread was started by one of your fellow serial spiv backers referring back to fans reactions to 'previous boards'. 

2. Yes, this board should be judged on it's own merits with due consideration to direct and indirect legacy issues that still affect the ongoing situation. 

3. No, businessmen at a football club don't always make plans to make them as individuals money. I know you've never ever got your head around this but try to appreciate the difference between 'robbing bastards' and 'incompetence'/'mistakes'.

4. The plan from this board would seem to be fairly obvious but the mechanics of how to get to the place they want us to be is where I think they've been falling down since April 2016 (I've went into this in some detail on other threads).

5. I think this may be the defining period of time for the current board in terms of how they react, how they change/ map out strategy from here on in (including finances), getting the next managerial appointment right and the communication with shareholders/fans at the AGM.

3 minutes ago, buster. said:

1. You'll find that this thread was started by one of your fellow serial spiv backers referring back to fans reactions to 'previous boards'. 

2. Yes, this board should be judged on it's own merits with due consideration to direct and indirect legacy issues that still affect the ongoing situation. 

3. No, businessmen at a football club don't always make plans to make them as individuals money. I know you've never ever got your head around this but try to appreciate the difference between 'robbing bastards' and 'incompetence'/'mistakes'.

4. The plan from this board would seem to be fairly obvious but the mechanics of how to get to the place they want us to be is where I think they've been falling down since April 2016 (I've went into this in some detail on other threads).

5. I think this may be the defining period of time for the current board in terms of how they react, how they map out strategy from here on in (including finances), getting the next managerial appointment right and the communication with shareholders/fans at the AGM.

What is the plan then ? You back them you must see it.

Just now, Smile said:

What is the plan then ?

The very basic outline

- to get the club's revenue streams back, up and running for the clubs benefit.

- for directors/other individuals to fund ongoing shortfall with 'soft loans' which would eventually be converted to shares

- to modernise the footballing operation, produce players for our first team and eventually for profit

- to make inroads back into European competition and the finances that come with that

- to return to the top of the SPFL

---------------------

It's not rocket science but the issue has become 'the mechanics' of carrying out the plan and as always at a football club, the risk of adverse results.

As I referred to in previous post, there are currently major issues that have come from a number of ongoing factors and they need sorted, now.

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Are you feeling ok?

You doth try too hard with your taig allegations. Your penultimate paragrapgh is a disgrace, even by your standards and you do understand who the many individuals are,  that you level such bilious accusations?  Your are a rather sad and poisonous little individual in need of help.

You spend far too much time on dishing the personal abuse and innuendo when posters don't get with your view. No doubt your wee coven will be along soon to lend support.

Time you had a lie doon in a dark room. 

Try and enjoy life. I do.

I'm feeling just great, enjoying life in Tenerife. 

Of course I know who they are, they used to like Bawsburst, McMurdo, MA, Bluegate's posts etc, before yours. Your comprehension isn't great in that regard though, you're making more nonsense up. Only you I put in with the above names, not accusing others. Though as mentioned, it was easy for the above to get the same people agreeing with and liking their posts. That's a fact. 

I see you didn't attempt to refute any of the other pish you have previously posted, 8 figure sums being offered for the Club by an aqiantaince of yours the other week etc. But yes, it's me that's sad and in need of help lol. 

Give over ffs, you delight in having a go at anything Rangers, making alsorts of shite up, and the lies come out if your mouth like second nature. So don't be surprised when you get called out for blatant lies, I'm sure it's been going on since as long as you can remember. 

Yes, you love your life that much, you have to spend it posting lies about it on the internet. High powered Company Director that you are ...

Me, I'm going out for a spot of breakfast by the beach, then off the the Bluebells or bikerblue's to watch the game later. 

4 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

if I were you I'd be more worried about the state the club is in than I would be about calling out my fellow fans about who they previously did or didn't raise complaints against

but if you'd rather moan about the fact that certain posters weren't as vocal about a previous and now irrelevant board, instead of addressing the issues currently effecting our club, some of which are directly due to the actions of our current board, then that says it all about you and your agenda

now please fuck off you wee fanny and leave the grown ups to talk 

Grown ups ??????.

2 hours ago, buster. said:

The very basic outline

- to get the club's revenue streams back, up and running for the clubs benefit.

- for directors/other individuals to fund ongoing shortfall with 'soft loans' which would eventually be converted to shares

- to modernise the footballing operation, produce players for our first team and eventually for profit

- to make inroads back into European competition and the finances that come with that

- to return to the top of the SPFL

---------------------

It's not rocket science but the issue has become 'the mechanics' of carrying out the plan and as always at a football club, the risk of adverse results.

As I referred to in previous post, there are currently major issues that have come from a number of ongoing factors and they need sorted, now.

You are needing to pass that plan onto them hopefully they follow it.

11 hours ago, Smile said:

See I although not enamored by this board can see why they see McInnes as a good fit as he would give us a stability we have lacked since 2012.

I think they will see McInness as a solid manager who has done well in this division and maybe with a bit more money could challenge the filth. I have changed my mind on him as like you I saw it as settling but not so much now after these recent appointments.

Maybe I have lowered my expectations.

I don't disagree about stability, I think it's totally required, which is why I don't get appointing someone who we're already talking about needing to replace to put up a decent challenge to them in a few years. Bring that person in now and give them the 'McInness years' too, so they're not picking up from another managers team.

4 hours ago, ianferguson said:

So getting rid of a SEVEN year deal which produced next to ZERO  for the club is NOTHING ?

I'm still waiting to see the evidence of this deal that gave us nothing. Not saying it was good or bad, but I'm not judging it either without the proof.

4 hours ago, ianferguson said:

So getting rid of a SEVEN year deal which produced next to ZERO  for the club is NOTHING ?

The deal was not seven-year more five years and it was good to get rid of it but they have probably wasted more money on Managers and pay-offs than we would make.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

The deal was not seven-year more five years and it was good to get rid of it but they have probably wasted more money on Managers and pay-offs than we would make.

That's two of you in denial , come on credit where it's due. The merchandise deal is vital to Rangers and Kings intervention has seen us go from having more shop assistants than shoppers to moaning about lack of stock.

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

That's two of you in denial , come on credit where it's due. The merchandise deal is vital to Rangers and Kings intervention has seen us go from having more shop assistants than shoppers to moaning about lack of stock.

Not in denial at all what's the point of getting rid of a deal then spunking millions on useless managers. The merchandising deal has never made us the kind of money some think. You did read where i said it was good to get rid of it I guess not?

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Not in denial at all what's the point of getting rid of a deal then spunking millions on useless managers. The merchandising deal has never made us the kind of money some think. You did read where i said it was good to get rid of it I guess not?

My point is that some people can't even give King a break when he gets something right as they're so focussed on discrediting him, and use every issue to do so.