Pedro will be away today

Smile

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think his Press conferences and blaming the players will see him booted out as we still have to get these players to perform and he's attacking them now to deflect from himself.

You tend to be consistent,........... so that pretty much guarantees he'll still be with us tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If he was to have been punted then that decision would have been made and acted upon before he sat down for a presser imo.

Warburton did a presser thecsame day he was sacked I think

If he was to have been punted then that decision would have been made and acted upon before he sat down for a presser imo.

Warburton done the Presser was it before Hearts when he was already sacked.

remember Warburton that was 10pm we are Rangers common sense is the last thing we care about

Warburton had a presser talking shite about Frank 'the best in the business' McParland while knowing full well he'd been sacked. I don't think Pedro is going anywhere yet but I'll  bet the board and DOF have had a conference call by now to discuss options. 

Probably right. 

I’ve got to think though the board must be meeting to look at options. If nothing more than to have a plan B.  Surely?

1 minute ago, trueblueal said:

Warburton had a presser talking shite about Frank 'the best in the business' McParland while knowing full well he'd been sacked. I don't think Pedro is going anywhere yet but I'll  bet the board and DOF have had a conference call by now to discuss options. 

You’d hope so. 

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Warburton did a presser thecsame day he was sacked I think

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Warburton done the Presser was it before Hearts when he was already sacked.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

remember Warburton that was 10pm we are Rangers common sense is the last thing we care about

Aye and we were slated as a result for it. Am sure we've learned from that.

Ffs it's a personal view, just think Board with King present would have met this morning if it was going to go that way ?

Archived