Pedro will be away today

Smile

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, euanRFC said:

Sadly it was. Think I have been duped by a few pals across the city sadly. Apologies 

when ghey sent it accross they deleted the bottom so only had name and tweet no numbers below 

You do realise that 'Smile' will have been doing cartwheels down his street when he saw this.

The guy has waited about 6 years since he last got something right so whoever has to tell him it was bullshit, bring him down gently.

2 hours ago, gsa said:

The daily record published an onlojne story about the press conferences not sing on website but seem to have taken it down? All very mysterious. 

There's something going on I noticed it today with Rangers not releasing the Interview which doesn't make sense as the msm already heard it.

20 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Wheres the proof Parks put in over £9m to fund transfers ?

It came from guys in the chairmans club , we do not have bank finance so the transfer money has come from somewhere and it has not come from King , letham or anyone else . I was told this last June .

2 minutes ago, rbr said:

It came from guys in the chairmans club , we do not have bank finance so the transfer money has come from somewhere and it has not come from King , letham or anyone else . I was told this last June .

I don't understand how "last June" (2017?) folk could say we'd spent 9m on this season's (2017/18) transfers when we hadn't signed some of those players??? Was it an alleged salary & transfer budget available?

5 minutes ago, rbr said:

Its bullshit.......

6 minutes ago, rbr said:

More holes than Rab C Nesbitt's vest mate with all due respect. 

Just now, rbr said:

The parks put in over £9 million alone to fund this seasons transfer signings , and we are still short of money on a going concern basis , something that thankfully will end soon , but they are by far the biggest creditors albeit of interest free loans , which will be converted into shares as soon as the next share issue is approved 

Just now, rbr said:

According to @eskbankloyal King has put in a bigger share than the rest....

Just now, rbr said:

The parks put in over £9 million alone to fund this seasons transfer signings , and we are still short of money on a going concern basis , something that thankfully will end soon , but they are by far the biggest creditors albeit of interest free loans , which will be converted into shares as soon as the next share issue is approved 

We haven't spent nine million on transfer signings this season, so that's shite for a start. Then factor in what we got for players who left.

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

We haven't spent nine million on transfer signings this season, so that's shite for a start. Then factor in what we got for players who left.

Any more that was spent on transfers came from season books and not from any clown on that board.

11 minutes ago, rbr said:

He split of loans provided as at last June is in the accounts. 

Don't believe it then , but someone has been putting in the money and it isn'tt King , we simply do not have the money moving forwar to exist without more money from investors , SR even reaffirmed this at the club 1872 meeting aweek or so ago  , we have no retail deal next to no proper commercial or sponsorship , the season tickets don't cover running costs and wages , where do you think the finance is coming from , or do you think we haven't paid transfer fees and signing on fees .

39 minutes ago, rbr said:

I dunno who is giving you this info but it simply isn’t true. 

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Any more that was spent on transfers came from season books and not from any clown on that board.

The season tickets don't even cover running costs , we have been relying on handouts ever since this board got in , we haven't sold anyone so where has the money come from .

6 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Pedro’s going nowhere 

i agree however he must win against killie and the farts

taking things further what if the sheep beat the scum or they draw

is it too much to hope for that we can end the week well after that disastrous cup result -- probably

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

I dunno who is giving you this info but it simply isn’t true. 

Well who has put the money in fir this transfer spree because we don't have any money , you heard SR repeat this at the meeting esk .

Archived