Jordan Rossiter

stewaj3

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

What was his situation? I'm serious btw I honestly don't know??

Sure there was rumours at the time of him being addicted to painkillers or something along those lines. Not saying it's the same with rossiter exactly but think there is something else apart from a physical injury

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's on the cusp of the Liverpool FC first team at 17, having marked his senior Reds debut with a goal.

But for Mike Yates, Jordan Rossiter will always be “the kid in the celtic top.”

Yates first came across the young midfielder when he was “five or six”. Rossiter, a boyhood Evertonian, had turned up to a mini-soccer session in a full celtic strip, complete with John Hartson’s name and number on the back.

On 08/11/2017 at 14:17, sassaaaa said:

Guys a taig and a fan of them his whole life , like OHalloran he shouldnt be anywhere near Ibrox.

So just because he wore a celtic top when he was a wee boy he's now a “fan of them”? Going by the same logic Rod Stewart is a bear :lol: 

Just now, Bronzy said:

So just because he wore a celtic top when he was a wee boy he's now a taig? Going by the same logic Rod Stewart is a bear :lol: 

Supported them all his life and probably still does. Should never have been bought and just like OHalloran they are both stealing a wage.

22 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Should cut out losses and free up the £500k a year he earns. Get rid of MOH, Dodoo and Forrester and there's a saving of £1.3m in wages annually.

what a fucking horrendous list of shite we have on the books.

fucking depressing reading. Dodoo and Forrester alone     :megaanguish:

29 minutes ago, KWBear said:

what a fucking horrendous list of shite we have on the books.

fucking depressing reading. Dodoo and Forrester alone     :megaanguish:

Krancjer, O'Halloran, Forrester, Rossiter, Hodson, Halliday, Wallace, Windass who are all still Rangers players - Halliday's wages will be covered, I'd imagine most if not all of Dodoo's wages will be covered although we are paying most of O'Halloran's wages ... 500k Pedro pay-off .. and then think of the wages we paid to absolute shite last year Kiernan, Senderos, Crooks ... almost a million hit on Garner ... 20k per week for Barton albiet only for 2-months or so ... the Polish goalkeeper we had about 2-months and paid his contract off ... getting 50k for Gilks but spending 250k on Alnwick as the like-for-like back-up, almost 4-million on Hererra and Pena, 1.2-million on Cardoso 

I'm not big on Jack, Tav, Holt or Danny Wilson either in all honesty but they do contribute somewhat so I'll leave them out of the above.

People say we are skint but if you look at the money we've spunked across on the board on various players or appointments the money has been there it's just we've made a rip-roaring cunt of it. You can't tell me that we couldn't afford to find our own Dembele and pay him 35k a week too ... OK it would mean 3 less Rossiter, Wilson and O'Halloran but so fuck .. it's about value and return and impact - we'd rather fill a squad with shite instead.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Really?

Yes. Because I don't think you can. The post I quoted said Rossiter doesn't appear to be the type to take drugs. I then pointed out that there's no type of person who you can look at and say definitively that they aren't the type to do drugs. 

So by this logic, you saying my post was weird would mean you agree with the first statement. So what does the type of person to do drugs look like? No one had a clue about Gary O'Connor until it became public knowledge. 

30 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Yes. Because I don't think you can. The post I quoted said Rossiter doesn't appear to be the type to take drugs. I then pointed out that there's no type of person who you can look at and say definitively that they aren't the type to do drugs. 

So by this logic, you saying my post was weird would mean you agree with the first statement. So what does the type of person to do drugs look like? No one had a clue about Gary O'Connor until it became public knowledge. 

Wow man you need to calm yourself down:lol:

It was common knowledge about O'Connor btw.

You were almost willing it to be true, perhaps not, but still not as weird as being glad our striker hasn't been scoring regularly.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Wow man you need to calm yourself down:lol:

It was common knowledge about O'Connor btw.

You were almost willing it to be true, perhaps not, but still not as weird as being glad our striker hasn't been scoring regularly.

That's because I think he brings far more to the team than just goals. If your playing with one striker and he's the only person scoring, what do you do when he has a dry spell? He's contributing plenty, far more than any forward we've had since the shit hit the fan. I'd like to keep him for as long as possible. Not have him leaving to some bottom half EPL team for a couple of million in January coz he's been scoring loads. As long as he keeps on doing what he's doing, there's no problem with him not scoring. 

PS. Are you a politician? Cause that's 4 times now you have dodged the question. 

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

That's because I think he brings far more to the team than just goals. If your playing with one striker and he's the only person scoring, what do you do when he has a dry spell? He's contributing plenty, far more than any forward we've had since the shit hit the fan. I'd like to keep him for as long as possible. Not have him leaving to some bottom half EPL team for a couple of million in January coz he's been scoring loads. As long as he keeps on doing what he's doing, there's no problem with him not scoring. 

Shit logic.

Griffiths scored 40 odd in one season, why is he not at some shit English bottom half team?

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Shit logic.

Griffiths scored 40 odd in one season, why is he not at some shit English bottom half team?

Because he's already been down there and they know how he done. 

Plus teams down there know they can get our players for peanuts, the Tims actually negotiate good fees for their players. 

That's 5 times now by the way. 

8 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Because he's already been down there and they know how he done. 

Plus teams down there know they can get our players for peanuts, the Tims actually negotiate good fees for their players. 

That's 5 times now by the way. 

:megaanguish:

16 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Krancjer, O'Halloran, Forrester, Rossiter, Hodson, Halliday, Wallace, Windass who are all still Rangers players - Halliday's wages will be covered, I'd imagine most if not all of Dodoo's wages will be covered although we are paying most of O'Halloran's wages ... 500k Pedro pay-off .. and then think of the wages we paid to absolute shite last year Kiernan, Senderos, Crooks ... almost a million hit on Garner ... 20k per week for Barton albiet only for 2-months or so ... the Polish goalkeeper we had about 2-months and paid his contract off ... getting 50k for Gilks but spending 250k on Alnwick as the like-for-like back-up, almost 4-million on Hererra and Pena, 1.2-million on Cardoso 

I'm not big on Jack, Tav, Holt or Danny Wilson either in all honesty but they do contribute somewhat so I'll leave them out of the above.

People say we are skint but if you look at the money we've spunked across on the board on various players or appointments the money has been there it's just we've made a rip-roaring cunt of it. You can't tell me that we couldn't afford to find our own Dembele and pay him 35k a week too ... OK it would mean 3 less Rossiter, Wilson and O'Halloran but so fuck .. it's about value and return and impact - we'd rather fill a squad with shite instead.

That's depressing! Would be good if someone could take that post to the AGM and challenge it

20 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Our transfers have been an absolute shambles for the past 2 years, Warburton absolutely nailed it in his first window and then ever since we've had a shocker...