The AGM in the next week or so

Junior Soprano

34 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Question 1, who the fuck picked caxiniah.? 

Question 2, why are you still on the board? 

The rumours I’ve read is the ones who picked him are picking up the compo but they should also be picking up the bill for the poor signings but yes I agree they should be fired also.

Questions

1) Do the board undertsand what the three word phrase "Professional Football Club" implies ?

2) Will the board be continuing they're traditional policy of selecting a manger by sticking a pin at random in a list.

3) Why is Windass still in the first team ?

4) Is it acceptable to have answered the first 3 questions with the phrase "Ain't got a clue mate ?"

18 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The rumours I’ve read is the ones who picked him are picking up the compo but they should also be picking up the bill for the poor signings but yes I agree they should be fired also.

Made a catastrophic error of judgement and should have resigned the day after caxiniah was sacked and let someone with better judgement onto the board. Honestly can't believe they will still have an input into who the next manager will be. 

5 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Made a catastrophic error of judgement and should have resigned the day after caxiniah was sacked and let someone with better judgement onto the board. Honestly can't believe they will still have an input into who the next manager will be. 

The lack of competence in our boardroom and senior management is frightening.

They left it with Murty winging it whereas a decisive strike should have been made weeks ago in terms of a manager.

I now think they’ve used the WC as a smokescreen to hide the fact they are clueless with no real direction.

It was clear Pedro was out his depth and to have no secession options prior to his sacking is a real lack of strategic thinking.

God fkn help us

There has to be some sort of reaction to these cunts. They could literally get away with murder and all you hear is “Rangers men” 

A couldn’t give a fuck if the team were full of Indian, Chinese and black with the owner a Saudi as long as we were fucking winning things and had the money to back a fucking manager. 

The Rangers men with money are the fucking worst in the business. 

The Easedales kept the lights on and gave us loans. What are these cunts doing that’s any different from that? 

The question should be we were £5 mill in debt when you took over that has now quadrupled to £20 million what’s your explanation Rangers man King? 

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

By ‘picking up the compo’ does that mean putting in a loan, which will (eventually) be converted to equity at rates favourable to them, or actually coughing up the cash?

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

By ‘picking up the compo’ does that mean putting in a loan, which will (eventually) be converted to equity at rates favourable to them, or actually coughing up the cash?

Probably the former but they’ll keep it hush hush just like the payment to SD to get out the deal which amounts to taking the plaudits whilst taking us all for mugs by saying nowt.

Why do we have a convicted corporate felon as our Chairman? 

Why is the same felon still in a job after trying to fuck the UK authorities now and BTW, why the fuck are the members of the concert party still on the board?

Anyone on the board understand that criminality is wrong?

When are you duplicitous bastards all leaving?

These imposters will be well prepared for the questions that will come their way! Anyone who’s going to AGM mustn’t let them deflect any questions and really press on it! We want answers, it’s the least the support deserve! We’re about the only thing left that’s remotely Rangers! 

Here we go.

I would imagine we'll have a new manager by then. We've also had a bit of luck with both Aberdeen and Hibs losing at home also. We may well be ahead of Aberdeen with said new manager on board. In that case, what kind of reception/atmosphere there'll be is any one's guess. Of course, if it goes pear-shaped, it's also any one's guess.

How much investment does the club need to get 55 and why aren’t the board actively persuing it.

Why do we need applications for the managers job? Decent clubs identify a manager and go out and get them

And why has the club wasted so much money by employing duds ?