Honest mistakes or something more sinister?

Virtuoso

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Genuine question here as I don't watch many scum games, but aside from the red card that should have been given to the Motherwell defender in the cup final, has a decision went against those bastards this season?

Because there has been numerous that have went for them!

Hibs got a penalty that never was.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This Country is corrupt 

This City is 100% corrupt 

BBC Scotland are corrupt 

Spfl and Sfa are most definitely corrupt 

After the refs strike 

I would say there are definitely refs that are on the take 100% and favouring one club 

Sinister all day long 

Queue the ones that trot out that tired old line ..........,

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Genuine question here as I don't watch many scum games, but aside from the red card that should have been given to the Motherwell defender in the cup final, has a decision went against those bastards this season?

Because there has been numerous that have went for them!

Asked the question the other day .No one could genuinely come up with an answer 

We remember the Shrek one that was over  turned but I'm pretty sure ,if it cost them anything .We would have heard about it these last dozen months 

The OP missed a ton of other bad calls that cost us

That tarrier cunt collum watched ryan Edwards of partick thistle stamp on ryan jack earlier this season and waved play on, refs are corrupt down to the core

Hamilton defender just kicks Jason holt, penalty but no red card, no further action fpr broadfoots cheating, partick denied a stonewall penaty aagainst tarriers in last minute

The list is fucking endless this season so far, and we're not even halfway through a fucking advent calendar yet

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

That tarrier cunt collum watched ryan Edwards of partick thistle stamp on ryan jack earlier this season and waved play on, refs are corrupt down to the core

Hamilton defender just kicks Jason holt, penalty but no red card, no further action fpr broadfoots cheating, partick denied a stonewall penaty aagainst tarriers in last minute

The list is fucking endless this season so far, and we're not even halfway through a fucking advent calendar yet

I am going waaaayyyy off topic. But we could have an actual advent calendar of 24 days / 24 pics of things that have went against us in the calendar year 2017... including taig games...

I'm just havering I know 

15 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I am going waaaayyyy off topic. But we could have an actual advent calendar of 24 days / 24 pics of things that have went against us in the calendar year 2017... including taig games...

I'm just havering I know 

How would we decide what incidents go into it given there has been way more

7 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Sinister.

All stems from the fear of God the fenioans put into the refs a few years  ago.

You are quite right in what you say. However, there is another factor that is overlooked. When a celtic player is sent off and they inevitably appeal, they come armed with lawyers to challenge the decision. Sporting integrity, aye right!!  The next bit has gone unoticed. A LARGE. number of ex referees do not sit on appeals committeees anymore. They are fed up with not dealing with what is right or wrong but been guided by legal council rather than with the particular incident

What is worrying is the type of decisions that are going against us. If you do/don't get a foul or penalty against there is a chance to rectify it in the game. On the issue of redcards you just have to look at Ryan Jack. Four given and two, maybe three are instantly rescinded. So tough we played these games a man down and could have lost the points.

Bans also come into play so we can end up punished over 4 or 5 games. Now is the time to take this up with the SFA when we are talking about games we won. Examples of various fouls or assaults can be shown with why are some punished but not others with Broonaldo being the prime example. If it is done cleverely enough we could actually get other teams like Motherwell onside and supporting it. Lets be clear I don't give a shit about the other teams but it is more likely to go forward if it is not just us. As with all these things it will put pressure on the refs to at least do the right thing.

Brenda is playing the media and the SFA at the moment  like a fish on Friday and it will only get worse if the club do nothing.

38 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Absolutely spot on

It isn't even close to evening itself out .

Colum and Thomson are their 2 hot go to  refs

Any vital big game and there's a fair chance . One of these incompetent cheating fucks gets the gig  

55 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Absolutely spot on

It isn't even close to evening itself out .

Colum and Thomson are their 2 hot go to  refs

Any vital big game and there's a fair chance . One of these incompetent cheating fucks gets the gig  

Collum is an exceptionally bad ref, utterly shocking, im convinced craig thomson is something different, 

3 hours ago, Lothianbear said:

Remember the penalty Collum gave against us at Falkirk , that tells you how good a ref he is . 

we have definately lost points this season due to bad refereeing decisions its not us being paranoid its factual.

He gave us a shocker in the last minute as well

16 hours ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Whilst decisions against us have been horrendous this season, the odd time i’ve watched Sportscene there seemed to be refereeing howlers in just about every game (except those involving them weirdly enough ?). 

The hibs game took the fuckin biscuit . It was the worst refereeing performance i think we’ve probably ever seen, and there have been a lot. 

I seriously can’t wait until UEFA get their fingers out and sanction on the spot tv evidence in games. 

There are refereeing howlers in bheast games. All decisions in favour of the bheasts right enough.

Last season when it went the other way with the penalty at RC for a dive there was bear enough a public enquiry and day of mourning it was deemed that serious.

17 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The refs are going to look really biased against Jack if this one gets rescinded. 

This is the worry I have.

Refs / SFA dont want to look wrong... so they will say it is a straight red still. Even if it isn't.

(And we all have different opinions here I know... not starting the debate again)

15 hours ago, the goal machine said:

Mind when we used to call the tarriers paranoid? 

Aye some times they were and sometimes it was justified. But we still laughed.

All changed when they did something about it and challenged the integrity of refereeing in the country. They stopped being paranoid because since then they've had little to be paranoid about. 

Even if we are paranoid (maybe we are) it doesn't necessarily make us wrong that the decisions against us have been too blatant and frequent (they have). 

The article points towards it but doesn't go into the same detail but when you consider the points they've gained through dodgy refereeing along side the points we've lost and corrected them I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we topped the table currently.

On 04/12/2017 at 14:39, Jack The Flipper said:

Do you think god sits in a confession booth and waits for a long long line of angels to confess their sins?

Let’s face it, the most enjoyable things in life are a sin, so you’d expect that to continue beyond earth and into heaven.

Well... it’s as plausible as all the other retarded bullshit Kafflicks believe in. :p:

The most enjoyable things in life come naturally, they're only considered a "sin" by ignorant religious fundamentalists.

Everything is rosy in the taig camp at the moment and that’s why we never hear them complaining about decisions. Just wait until someone ends this run of theirs guarantee the shit will hit the fan, someone will be to blame. How sweet it would be if we could do it.