Ibrox Maintenance

Ace

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:52, FSM said:

438 views but no one wants to say anything that could be deemed positive towards the board :lol:

They have been in control for 4 years .

Think maybe I would prefer to see things being DONE  , before bullshit proposals

and Ace and Eskbank giving us the happy news

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 16:13, With Heart and Hand said:

they don't need to be praised for doing their job ffs 

"Rangers board actually doing what they're supposed to shocker"

Yeah these threads spring up every few months . Surprisingly enough from same posters :huh:

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 16:36, onefootwillie said:

Good to see the board starting to address the historical maintenance issues. However it's poor communication so far. They should be letting us know the program of works and the cost so people are aware of the costs of the infrastructure repairs. The could also do with giving some of the concourse areas a paint . On the bond deck the paintwork is really poor and flaking.

Come on mate . It's 4 years down the line

Have you seen any changes ? I stay nearby and I've seen diddly squat . They aren't  spending fuck all as far as I can see.

And I wish the useless cunts would start going to war with these corrupt fuckers at the GCC

Get into the bastards for blatant nepotism shown by the fuckers to the bheasts

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Come on mate . It's 4 years down the line

Have you seen any changes ? I stay nearby and I've diddly squat . They aren't  spending fuck all as far as I can see.

And I wish the useless cunts would start going to war with these corrupt fuckers at the GCC

Get into the bastards for blatant nepotism shown by the fuckers to the bheasts

Is it not only 2 year Mate? Or has time really passed that quickly?

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Genuinely don't know mate just can't believe how quickly the time goes by 

It does feel like a fucking long nightmare 52 .

I'm tired of going past the pedodome while working and seeing that place preened with 20/30 council gardeners outside cutting the grass

And going past my beloved Ibrox stadium and the neglect , the rusting fences , the litter not being picked up   

Ibrox is still the best stadium in the Country . We need investment on the pitch but we need to upgrade the Stadium and quickly

And the outside . ffs . That is the worst . Are we  being hamstrung by these cunts at the GCC . If we are . Wish the club would come out and tell us

Just now, eejay the dj said:

It does feel like a fucking long nightmare 52 .

I'm tired of going past the pedodome while working and seeing that place preened with 20/30 council gardeners outside cutting the grass

And going past my beloved Ibrox stadium and the neglect , the rusting fences , the litter not being picked up   

Ibrox is still the best stadium in the Country . We need investment on the pitch but we need to upgrade the Stadium and quickly

And the outside . ffs . That is the worst . Are we  being hamstrung by these cunts at the GCC . If we are . Wish the club would come out and tell us

Well eejay. I can tell you this 

That tinpot stadium that gets preened as you say has serious (potentially very serious) underlying problems.

Firstly, their main stand roof is in very very poor condition and needs some serious work done on it. They keep threatening to do it but end up using sticking plasters.

Secondly, remember the panel that fell off last year? Well that was not just a case of a panel falling off. The reason for that incident is that the steel support behind it has widespread corrosion. There is a possibility thst the primary steel structure is also deteriorating. If that's the case then the remedial work could run into serious money - very serious! 

Remember that's the house Fergus McCann built. It was value engineered to fuck. We will get our stadium up to speed. It will take another 4-5 years but we will get there. As for them? They better hope for some Dembele dollars soon. 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Well eejay. I can tell you this 

That tinpot stadium that gets preened as you say has serious (potentially very serious) underlying problems.

Firstly, their main stand roof is in very very poor condition and needs some serious work done on it. They keep threatening to do it but end up using sticking plasters.

Secondly, remember the panel that fell off last year? Well that was not just a case of a panel falling off. The reason for that incident is that the steel support behind it has widespread corrosion. There is a possibility thst the primary steel structure is also deteriorating. If that's the case then the remedial work could run into serious money - very serious! 

Remember that's the house Fergus McCann built. It was value engineered to fuck. We will get our stadium up to speed. It will take another 4-5 years but we will get there. As for them? They better hope for some Dembele dollars soon. 

Nice info mate if true

I only commented on outside their stadium mate .

I went past 20/30 of these GGC gardeners cutting the grass few months back .

It was October

I was going off my nut . I stopped the car with my id badge on and kidding on I was official , shouting at them

Who sanctioned this I was saying .Obviously to get the heads up about why they were there .

Yes these bastards were getting all their grass cut courtesy of GCC

Now seeing 2 of these fuckwits over at Ibrox and the Southside cutting grass and you are doing well

As for their stadium . If you are right . It would be lovely . If the place fell down with them all inside

It would be glorious

However I feel , they would only be bailed out by ......... Yes you guessed it . The corrupt GCC

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Thought they couldn’t do work until the close season. 

Seem to have changed their mind. Massive crane and lots of scaffolding up.

Probably starting to overlay on the top of the roof. I suspect they will do the soffits ( the underside of the roofs you can see when you are in your seat.) during the close season as it would require scaffolding I would have thought where the seats in the stand are to do this