Alves doesn't get it

Misteral

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Put a wee Rob Kiernan mask on him and it would be hard to tell the difference.

Shite on the ball and looks seriously suspect when put under any pressure. Some of his basic defending has been terrible.

Fine he'll put in the hard tackles, give us a bit of backbone and let everyone know their jobs. Wrong.

Think he's missing the sunshine. 

The biggest letdown as a signing for me this season.

3 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

He's been utterly atrocious other than his first few games where he was ok. See it alot and don't agree cos they are just shite but in his case I just don't think he cares 

That's really what I was aiming at in my OP.   And I only highlighted him because of his interview. There are a few more I suspect. 

I would love to be wrong.

1 hour ago, Jackal said:

His defending is atrocious for someone of his experience!

His distribution with a football is worse than his defending.

Not interested 1 bit here. 

Just going through the motions, I’m afraid.

41 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’d go with big Bates instead of this shitehouse at least big Bates is honest and will put himself in where he might get hurt , wonder what injury alves will pick up the killie or Motherwell games to miss parkheed 

Please God No, not Bates.

Looks pretty deflated there. Don’t really see what point you’re trying to make.

What I will say though, is I fucking hate these post match interviews. Infact, I hate most of the interviews they do with players and sometimes the manager. 

They just throw out the same old cliches and rhetorics. I don’t really see what insight we get by putting a camera infront of a player after a game. 

Just now, Cedrick said:

I’d rather a big honest lad trying his best mate than an imposter 

I'd rather a guy who has been there and done it but is now struggling at times than a guy that looks lost unless the ball is being launched in the air towards him.

Bates in against the bheasts gives me the fear.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'd rather a guy who has been there and done it but is now struggling at times than a guy that looks lost unless the ball is being launched in the air towards him.

Bates in against the bheasts gives me the fear.

Probably need to go with Bates or Cordosa celtic game coz no doubt Bruno will pick up an injury killie or Motherwell 

I think Alves is a good guy & a good player but he simply hasn't settled here. His quality on the ball is obvious and I would play him against the FOD but if we can re-coup/profit thereafter both parties should be happy with that.Danny Wilson is our best CH.  Put any thug you like in beside him and we'll be fine. 

I think. 

12 hours ago, Number5 said:

Put a wee Rob Kiernan mask on him and it would be hard to tell the difference.

Shite on the ball and looks seriously suspect when put under any pressure. Some of his basic defending has been terrible.

Fine he'll put in the hard tackles, give us a bit of backbone and let everyone know their jobs. Wrong.

Think he's missing the sunshine. 

The biggest letdown as a signing for me this season.

He's bad, but nowhere near Kiernan levels

On 17/12/2017 at 00:38, K.A.I said:

Looking at his face on the video still he looks upset walking off the park 

I think they are all hurting - they just deal with it different ways I.e talk pish afterwards 

Tom Miller and Lovenkrands are the worst listening to they 2 cunts on RTV today trying to say the reason we lost was because Miller, Wallace and Dorrans were out and we miss their experience and skills ... the pish they speak “just a wee bad game” and wee chuckles ... should put videos if they 2 cunts up instead they are mind numbing 

It's Rangers TV, they are not going to tell the truth mate, they have to spin positivity. No matter how deluded it is. Tom is an embarrassing mess.

19 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Not sure what Alves ISN'T getting but i bet he DOES get an 'injury' beforebthe game at tbe Theatre of Screams 

Genuinely wouldn't be that bothered if it was him. I'm fully expecting McCrorie to be injured by then along with Morelos suspended due to a red he hasn't recieved just yet 

Watched the goals back last night. Was screaming at the tele at the first one where a cross comes in and he heads it out dead central to a free St Johnstone player who has bags of time to pick his spot. Surely the first thing you are taught as a centre half is to clear the ball out wide at all times when possible.