The ibrox crowd

MacBoyd

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Any time I go to games I spend my time looking at the stadium and saying things like "look at the height the club deck actually is, imagine if you fell over the edge"

See that's cos your on the gear. It's the way forward.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The player have to meet our expectations not the other way around and I always find the cunts that go on about crowds and other pish are cunts that don’t even go to games.

we are a poor side with no leaders at the the club from top to bottom and while the board slap each other on the back pretending they saved our club the reality is the fans did and stuck by the club while other starved a struggling team of income.

spare me the criticism of the fans it’s fucking ridiculous and deters from our real problems 

3 hours ago, Marky. said:

Fan anguish after any opposition scores really does seem to throw the team off. The frustration from the stands just seeps through to the players and it is not very productive.

Taking the lead in the first 10 yesterday then conceding not long after was nowhere near a disaster, but frustration grew and we were never in the game from then. Not the fans fault as such as I am one to get frustrated in my own seat, but the atmosphere cannot help matters anyway. The media have all been running with the whole ‘hostile atmosphere’ at Ibrox and it’s just become a thing.

Sadly the only way to improve this is if the team gives us less to be frustrated about therefore at this stage it seems like an endless cycle. 

If I was a player and knew the crowd were going to get on my back and make me feel like shit every time the opposition scored then I'd do my damned hardest to make sure the opposition didn't fucking score, our players don't do that and therefore deserve to feel that way 

That's before you mention the fact they're professionals earning money the fans could only dream of, and the fact many fans have spend a large portion of their weekly wage to see the game

it costs over 50 quid on average to see a game when you include transport food and a couple beers. I get a bus, I've seen myself leaving early numerous times for a couple beers before the bus when we're playing shite because those couple beers will make the journey home and the rest of.my evening much more enjoyable than watching our performances will. And if I drove and had the option of leaving at 80 mins when we're 2-0 down then the prospect of missing the traffic would sound more appealing than sitting for 10 more minutes watching us lose another goal

Folk can get on their high horse about leaving early but at the end of the day fans have payed their hard earned money and want to enjoy their day and watching us can be torture at times especially with over an hours journey home to look forward to 

The fans have paid their money in substantial numbers for season books, why should they sit and watch us getting turned over at home to St Johnstone in the freezing cold when the players aren't trying a leg.

It's a two-way street. The players need to do something to inspire the fans.

The players show time and time again they capitulate and can't perform in front of big Ibrox crowds so I don't really see what baring it has when it's half-empty due to cunts leaving early because they are getting horsed again. 

There's plenty of people to blame for our position - the players and the board are my targets but the fans are not one of them.

Utter garbage! 

This isn't even an issue, firstly our fans have always left Ibrox early not every Rangers fan lives in Govan or Glasgow for that matter. Staying for 90 mins can add an extra hour on to my journey (depending where I get parked.)

As for atmosphere, that needs to be earned, you can't celebrate a goal or applaud a tackle that hasn't happend, the atmosphere is a reflection of the game itself, if the players want a lively atmosphere then they should make the game lively if the players don't want us on there backs for misplacing passes, then stop misplacing passes ffs. 

In a "Rangers Forum" where it is "acceptable" to vilify, degrade and totally disrespect The Rangers in outrageous verbal fashion, is shocking.

We can be constructive in our criticism or we can use destructive sounbites like a bunch of fuckin taigs. That is the level some of the comments on this forum have sunk too.

In my 60 odd years of supporting my beloved club, I would NEVER denegrate them to the level some "support" in here do.

This is The Rangers we are talking about, yet some of the bitterness and hatred some of you write, its as if you were tarrier skhum writing about the club I love. Vhile Vhile Vhile expressions.

I could see me sitting in our supporters bus and using the disgraceful phraseology some fekkers in here use, I would be wearing my mouth on the other side of my face.

If we are a family, as some like to say, then, when the shite hits the fan, when your brother or sister feck up, when they are down, we stand up for them, we support them, and when some OTHER FECKER, an outsider attacks or miscalls my family, I stand up for them.

Anyhow, I'm just a tumshie, so what does my opinion go for.

3 minutes ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

In a "Rangers Forum" where it is "acceptable" to vilify, degrade and totally disrespect The Rangers in outrageous verbal fashion, is shocking.

We can be constructive in our criticism or we can use destructive sounbites like a bunch of fuckin taigs. That is the level some of the comments on this forum have sunk too.

In my 60 odd years of supporting my beloved club, I would NEVER denegrate them to the level some "support" in here do.

This is The Rangers we are talking about, yet some of the bitterness and hatred some you write, its as if you were tarrier skhum writing about the club I love. Vhile Vhile Vhile expressions.

I could see me sitting in our supporters bus and using the disgraceful phraseology some fekkers in here use, I would be wearing my mouth on the other side of my face.

If we are a family, as some like to say, then, when the shite hits the fan, when your brother or sister feck up, when they are down, we stand up for them, we support them, and when some OTHER FECKER, an outsider attacks or miscalls my family, I stand up for them.

Anyhow, I'm just a tumshie, so what does my opinion stand for.

Well the useless cunts on the park are disrespecting the jersey,if they're to precious and get take the deserved stick they're getting then they should pack their bags,too many willing to accept this mediocre shite,get the lot of they imposters to fuck!!!!!

9 minutes ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

This is The Rangers we are talking about, yet some of the bitterness and hatred some of you write, its as if you were tarrier skhum writing about the club I love. Vhile Vhile Vhile expressions.

These cunts playing for us don't represent Rangers in any way, shape or form. They are talentless, inconsistent, shitebag bastards.

I've travelled on 4 different supporters buses this season including my own due to my work and finish times and no-one disagree's with that far less get a sore face for stating the obvious.

19 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

As for atmosphere, that needs to be earned, you can't...applaud a tackle that hasn't happend...

Promised Jack and Holt a big kiss each if they get within five seconds of closing down an opponent and stop him turning. Pure loyal, me!

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

I prefer to shout positively. Guy behind me feels his way to support the team is by howling abuse - “cunt this, prick that “

Each to their own I suppose 

Guy beside me told me to fuck yo and stop clapping, then gave a load of other folk abuse for it too, went on to tell me that Wes was our worst ever keeper so I called him a clueless cunt, he said to me that he’d rather be in the pub than watching Rangers and I told him to fuck off to the pub then, left at 37 minutes, some weird fans in ibrox 

25 minutes ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

Mind and tell us which supporters bus you get mate so we can never get on it.

Sitting there pretending everything is rosy and these players are in any shape or form good. Christ.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Guy beside me told me to fuck yo and stop clapping, then gave a load of other folk abuse for it too, went on to tell me that Wes was our worst ever keeper so I called him a clueless cunt, he said to me that he’d rather be in the pub than watching Rangers and I told him to fuck off to the pub then, left at 37 minutes, some weird fans in ibrox 

I’m taking a leaf out your book Siwel, next time his mutton pie hits me on the neck from his eating and shouting habits, I’m gonna sink the nut in him and throw the cunt over the drop from the SJ stand. That’ll teach him

:happy:

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

DLEddn1XkAEXh3-.jpg

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The useless shitebag bastards don't deserve our support,fucking scunnered with the lot of them.

hear hear  did you watch the hearts game today thats the way to get your home support going  get stuck into every tackle work like fuck for 90 mins  i was at the game y/day and we have a squad of lazy useless bastards

10 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Thousands never came back after half time a few weeks ago. The subway loyal is also something i have always hated. I find it utterly embarrassing. Walking out on the team and players you are supposed to support. It's ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

hear hear  did you watch the hearts game today thats the way to get your home support going  get stuck into every tackle work like fuck for 90 mins  i was at the game y/day and we have a squad of lazy useless bastards

Never watched it mate,but yesterday was woeful yet again left after about 70 mins just couldn't watch anymore of that shite,I was blazing tbh so it was slightly more bearable 

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

Thousands never came back after half time a few weeks ago. The subway loyal is also something i have always hated. I find it utterly embarrassing. Walking out on the team and players you are supposed to support. It's ridiculous. 

I don’t agree with them walking out and have never understood it (unless they need to catch a train or something) tbf but they pay their money for their tickets and can leave anytime they want, I prefer staying till the end.

2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

They've paid money, if they want to leave let them. People greeting about people leaving are worse.

5 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Why would I make that up :lol:

Why would you?