MacBoyd

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, DMax399 said:

Players are paid to play.  They are allegedly all professionals.

The fact that I moan (as do most people), when they make yet another arse of it should have no impact in their performance.

If they don’t like it, they can look forward to the day when they play in front of a few thousand at best, rather than the best part of 50,000 every other week.

I have no sympathy for them.

They are still human tho , can’t be easy wanting the ball and try something when 48k ready to slaughter you if it doesn’t come off 

23 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Spot on. Saying the players don't care is just utter pish, but unfortunately it's the go to sound bite these days. The players will try their best, it's not their fault that they aren't laudrups or Gazzas. They need confidence, and they will never get it from a large group of our so called support who revel in the abuse they dish out on here on a regular basis. A lot of our support seem utterly clueless when it comes to football. Said it many times before that the players themselves will look on the forums , and with the abuse that is given towards them, then who could blame them if they decide to down tools. We are part of the problem, but we fail to see it, and the longer we fail to see it, then the worse things will get. We are only five points behind the tarriers...five ..yet the scum and press big up their players at every opportunity. We, on the other hand, can't wait to put the boot in, thus giving the press more ammo to fuck the players confidence up. 

Spot on mate , even in the glory days of laudrups and Gazza’s there had to be lads in the team slaughtered by our support though  , Craig Moore , Neil Murray etc 

22 hours ago, jintybear said:

I would normally agree with you but, tell me this, did you think the player looked like they gave a fuck? I certainly didn't. It was funny how they played out their skins when Derek McInnes was in the dugout for Aberdeen and our players thought he was going to be their manager. 

As I said in my earlier thread I never leave early and always stay until the final whistle but yesterday my husband was ill and even more worrying for me was my grandson was wanting to leave after they scored their second. I just felt enough was enough because these players clearly don't give a dam about us they just strolled along like it was a meaningless game. If that makes me an arsehole then sobeit. 

As I said before spot on, but maybe it was because at that point mcinnes was the next manager of Rangers.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

They are still human tho , can’t be easy wanting the ball and try something when 48k ready to slaughter you if it doesn’t come off 

The problem is that they do it too often.  Most of them just aren’t good enough.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

As I said before spot on, but maybe it was because at that point mcinnes was the next manager of Rangers.

And those performances show what the team is capable of

Murty isnt even close to being a manager...its time the board got someone in

Cut to the chase. The crowd/support has all the right in the world to complain when the team is playing poorly.

But it doesn't help.

If we want to return Ibrox to it's former state as a fortress we have to make it a formidable place to come. Yes the support turns up but they need to have an intimidation effect on the away team. Away teams know that if they last out we will end up helping them and not our own team. Bitching and moaning is for platforms like this one, not the match day experience.