The ibrox crowd

MacBoyd

Pathetic. Moan straight away, No positive support. The amount that leave early is shocking, the worst I've seen from any team it must effect the players. I know you pay your money do what you want but it's not good. The way everyone left after the third yesterday, they chucked it so they are just like the players 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Broxi bear said:

Ive said this time and time again. 5 mins (if that) of singing including big games then silence. As soon as one of the players does something wrong crowds on the teams back. After 70 mins the place is empty. Fucking joke!!!

It really is sad. I don't think any fans leave as early as us. It's often the most important part of the match.

1 minute ago, Broxi bear said:

Ive said this time and time again. 5 mins (if that) of singing including big games then silence. As soon as one of the players does something wrong crowds on the teams back. After 70 mins the place is empty. Fucking joke!!!

The team have to get the crowd going they have to play at a high tempo snap into tackles press high up the park chasing the opposition down then the crowd responds at the moment it’s all too slow ant too many passes going Square or backwards passing just for passing sake  it’s in a couple of words dull and boring!

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

It's numbers and loyalty yes but not the home "support" it's awful 

How long has this shite been going on for? We're like a beaten wife. Keep on going back for more fucking punishment. I agree that the atmosphere is pish. However this board need to understand that were not happy, not too sure if thats the intention of most leaving early. It' a hard watch at the minute.

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

It really is sad. I don't think any fans leave as early as us. It's often the most important part of the match.

I said that last week against Ross county looking to win the match at 1 each there's hardly anybody there. Why bother going for 70 mins it baffles me 

3 minutes ago, Number5 said:

How long has this shite been going on for? We're like a beaten wife. Keep on going back for more fucking punishment. I agree that the atmosphere is pish. However this board need to understand that were not happy, not too sure if thats the intention of most leaving early. It' a hard watch at the minute.

Nah mate it's worse now but it's been bad as long as I can remember

3 minutes ago, GeeSS said:
4 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

The team have to get the crowd going they have to play at a high tempo snap into tackles press high up the park chasing the opposition down then the crowd responds at the moment it’s all too slow ant too many passes going Square or backwards passing just for passing sake  it’s in a couple of words dull and boring!

So explain there being hardly anybody there after 70mins??? 

36 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Pathetic. Moan straight away, No positive support. The amount that leave early is shocking, the worst I've seen from any team it must effect the players. I know you pay your money do what you want but it's not good. The way everyone left after the third yesterday, they chucked it so they are just like the players 

With the abuse our own players take the slightest slip up it should be no surprise our home performances are so poor. 

Walking out to 50k fans every second week, aye but booing you every time you touch the ball. 

Atmosphere is awful. Games always finished (regardless or score) in front of an empty stadium. 

Plenty of fans like to pat themselves on the back and say how great they are but the home support help make ibrox a very easy place for opposition teams to come. 

54 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

We really need a standing area and get the Union Bears in there .I would make front of Copeland Rd stand that section .It would put a bit of atmosphere back into the ground 

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

I left on 81 minutes and I would do it again. I was willing to stay after the third on the condition that we had to score in the next ten minutes to give us any chance- but did the players give a fuck? Nope.

Did they rally and put them under any sort of pressure? Nope.

Did they show any of the ‘no surrender’ spirit we would come to expect? Nope.

So why should I when I help pay their wages?

Bottom line is- if we don’t vote with our feet (ironically which is what your other thread is saying we should do) then they’ll just think they can get away with it over and over. I applaud your sentiment, I really do- but the time for sentiment has passed.

22 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

If its the worst support youve seen for leaving early go n follow all these other teams you seem to go and watch

Really not the point. WE ARE Rangers FANS. So why the fuck would we go and watch other teams, just because we want our fans to stay to the end and actually SUPPORT the fucking team rather than boo and heckle. 

I understand the performances are shite and its hard to take. But fs we are all that the club has going for it atm!!!

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Think your taking the piss there.  Dont remember many of us missing the game as it was school uniform time. 

The fact of the matter is that the team are dire and its them who dictate how the crowd reacts. Put it this way, the squad is basically the same players who (A) failed to get out of the championship at the first time of asking

(B) suffered our worst ever european result.

(C) lost a 20odd year record to aberdeen

(D) lost a 70 odd year record to hamilton

And (E) lost a 40 odd year record to st johnston.

So why is it i shouldnt get on their backs ?

Just now, Broxi bear said:

Really not the point. WE ARE Rangers FANS. So why the fuck would we go and watch other teams, just because we want our fans to stay to the end and actually SUPPORT the fucking team rather than boo and heckle. 

I understand the performances are shite and its hard to take. But fs we are all that the club has going for it atm!!!

So its our fault then?