Rangers TV

Old Geezer

I can no longer attend games living in sunny Spain. I  now have to rely on Rangers TV to watch all the Home games.

What a joke the  match commentary is, they are more concerned about the past  and what social events are coming up.

Tom Miller. Peter Lovenkrands and Kevin Thomson should not be allowed anywhere near a microphone .

The game gets in the way of their social intercourse ( oh er )

I want a genuine reflection on the game and NOT verbal diarrhoea....

Our performance against St Johnstone was pitiful and the team had NO passion or desire to play for the jersey  

Whats going on at Board Level cos its fecking woeful

Sorry my fellow Bears I have been a supporter for 60 years plus... I have earned my retirement and my views are spoken from the heart

If you dont agree fair enough but please dont send me abusive responses you just make yourselves look  like TIMS

1 minute ago, Old Geezer said:

Sorry my fellow Bears I have been a supporter for 60 years plus... I have earned my retirement and my views are spoken from the heart

If you dont agree fair enough but please dont send me abusive responses you just make yourselves look  like TIMS

Tims :justno:

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

in fairness they go for matey enthusiasm as their niche. It does come across as very amateurish some times

Can y0u delete my first post then :lol:

Makes me look more of a cunt than normal :lol:

My post was due to.it being in the OT

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

in fairness they go for matey enthusiasm as their niche. It does come across as very amateurish some times

Any chance you could also move the DOF thread from the B & F to the Bears Den as well Cushy, it is important to the football side I would say. :thumbup:

When you live thousands of km's away from Ibrox RTV is one of the few choices we have to watch our team.

Yes Tom has a whinny voice but he is staunch. Yes he rabbits on about the past, but then so do most of us old bastards.

Lovenkrands and Thompson were great players for us and I especially like listening to Kev as he talks some real sense about the game