Rangers TV

Old Geezer

Its been said before on here but Lovenkrands accent with Scottish slang sounds like your local Pakistani shopkeeper who has been in Scotland for 30 years.

On the St. J game he used the word "oot" without realising before Tom Miller picked him up on it.

I'd have Lovenkrands doing all the games.

16 hours ago, Old Geezer said:

I can no longer attend games living in sunny Spain. I  now have to rely on Rangers TV to watch all the Home games.

What a joke the  match commentary is, they are more concerned about the past  and what social events are coming up.

Tom Miller. Peter Lovenkrands and Kevin Thomson should not be allowed anywhere near a microphone .

The game gets in the way of their social intercourse ( oh er )

I want a genuine reflection on the game and NOT verbal diarrhoea....

Our performance against St Johnstone was pitiful and the team had NO passion or desire to play for the jersey  

Whats going on at Board Level cos its fecking woeful

Typical old fuck looking to moan about everything. Just be grateful you can work the internet to see the famous on your PC. For the price of it, I think it is great value and I have no issues with Tom or the others he has on (well perhaps Hugh Burns, he's like the jakey in the pub shouting at the telly).

19 hours ago, djbroxybear said:

I’d rather listen to Tom than the fenians on Sky & BT. 

I'd rather listen to Sky and BT's commentary.  Sycophancy, particularly when you are playing shite, is harder to bear than anti-Rangers bias. Tom Miller no doubt loves Rangers but he is a terrible commentator and the pundits need to STFU once in a while.  

Can be cringey as fuck at times, especially when instead of commentating on a passage of play they spend their time giving a shout out to "Wee Tam fae the Vancouver Bears" and going on about how it was great to catch up with him at NARSA. Tom Miller seems a good egg though, even if some of his patter is chronic. 

Still preferable to listen to than Andy Walker, Butcher and Sutton any day.

Not seen that many on RTV, but I like it. 

Fuck having ‘balanced’ commentators like Walker, Sutton and Butcher. Give me Tom, Hugh Burns and Pistol Pete’s mad accent any day. 

And stop moaning you old bastard. RTV commentators are the least of our worries.