Who would you rather have running us?

Bad Robot

Who would you rather have running us?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have running us?

• DK
    • DM
    • MA

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

David Murray led us to over 20 trophies, 9IAR, a European Final, a European Semi Final, gave us Dick Advocaat and all that brought, Gascoigne, Laudrup, the return of Sir Walter Smith and 3IAR and some people would rather have Mike fucking Ashley? Pmsl. What a fucking mess our support are. No wonder we have sat back and watched our club be use like a filthy fucking whore for the last 6 years and paid for the privilege, we don't have a fucking clue. David Murrays tenure ended on a sour note yes but fuck me, he made us the worlds most successful club, and gave most of you some of your very happiest memories supporting Rangers for crying out loud, watching some of the very best players you will ever seen in a Rangers jersey. Catch a grip for fuck sake. This chip on the shoulder pish is very similar to the hatred for the so called rats who supposedly walked away from the club to look after their own careers, as most of us would have by the way. It's fucking embarrassing. Honestly, some of you deserve the fucking shambles we have become. Rangers fans my arse. Have fun watching another celtic treble and them lifting 10+ in a row. Mike Ashley, ffs. The cunts net spend down there was £1.8m per annum. There's fucking players down there earning that in a couple of months ffs. He was hated at Newcastle for a reason and hated here for a reason as well. He's a cunt. 

Sir Minty is the root cause of where we find ourself at this moment. 

Sir Minty made us the worlds most successful club??? Have a fucking word with yourself ya walloper  

You go about sitting watching the taigs Win 10iar, are we going to stop them with the current shambles we have running the club????

Just now, gsa said:

David Murray made mistakes but he knew how to operate and the club acted with class. That's before we even get to all the trophies and the great players.

I'd take Murray back in a second. 

As I said there will be a revisionism re Murray's tenure...he took a business risk with EBTs and was conned by Whyte

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

David Murray made mistakes but he knew how to operate and the club acted with class. That's before we even get to all the trophies and the great players.

I'd take Murray back in a second. 

No he didn’t or he wouldn’t have tied us into his smoke and mirrors empire to such an extent that we were left wide open to the whims of fucking bankers. 

Hes a cunt and couldn’t give a fuck about Rangers or it’s fans

22 minutes ago, BlueSnowGoose said:

There will be revisionism re Murray's tenure...he made 2 serious mistakes re business model/ selling to White and EBTs ....the furore is way ott...Dou you honestly think Murray would have appointed these clowns as managers ?

Allowing Ally to follow Walter was a grave mistake too but i do agree with you. Our fan were spoiled rotten. And their ungratefulness shines through nowadays. It's horrible reading at times. 

25 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Mike Ashley was giving us short-term loans secured on our assets - Logos, Trademarks, training Ground, the Stadium.  He was giving us just enough rope to hang ourselves.  If he had stayed he would've ended up taking everything and giving us buttons in return.  

Your right he was a cunt. 

Pity we have folk now who have put us 20+mill in debt with no way of paying it back. 

23 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Good post.

You will have all sorts ripping it to ribbons though.

I'm expecting it mate. Like i have said before, i don't care what people think or me or my opinion. Bring it on. I will always only tell the truth and post honest opinions. That isn't popular because the truth hurts. I know it does, but that isn't going to make me stop saying it how it is. 

25 minutes ago, BlueSnowGoose said:

There will be revisionism re Murray's tenure...he made 2 serious mistakes re business model/ selling to White and EBTs ....the furore is way ott...Dou you honestly think Murray would have appointed these clowns as managers ?

What do you need to revision on, he cut the throat of the club by his poor business practice. 

Plain and simple. 

Of the 3 King in my opinion is the least worse option. DM caused all this mess and ran away and I could never forgive him for that. Mike Ashley I would not trust after all that has happened and look how keen the Newcastle supporters are to get rid of him. King and co have made a right pig's ear of running the club since they got rid of Ashley but is in my opinion the least worse option of the 3 but that does not say much .

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Sir Minty is the root cause of where we find ourself at this moment. 

Sir Minty made us the worlds most successful club??? Have a fucking word with yourself ya walloper  

You go about sitting watching the taigs Win 10iar, are we going to stop them with the current shambles we have running the club????

David Murray did make us the worlds most successful football club whether you like that or not. It's a fact. I did say he made mistakes, of course he did. Who doesn't. 

We will all be watching celtic win 10 in a row, we have no option. It's as inevitable as the sun in the morning and moon at night. Two of the options in the op have ensured that, some might argue all 3.  

The root cause is us. The fans. Ironically it's our loyalty which has put us where we are. We have stood by our club and it's various owners for the last 6 years like no other fan base on the planet would have. We have forgiven and supported costly mistakes, failed eras, dud managers, shite players, all in the face of inevitable failure. We have took the liars, cheats and thieves in when others warned us. We did not question, we did not doubt, we blindly followed our team and club into the depths on an irreversible abyss. Now look where we are. No further forward from 6/7 years ago. Over £150m through our books in that time and not a single first team player worthy of our jersey. A board we don't trust. An owner who is a conman and liar. A manager who is useless. A team that is shite. And a fanbase that still sell out every single fucking game, home and away. What a message to send out to the people who are crippling us. Why should they change their ways? We cannot pluck up the courage to protest, to stay away, to speak up, to demand their removal or even ask daring questions of them. No, we will just buy our tickets, go and watch our team get horsed by mediocre dross spending a tiny fraction of what we do, and go online when we get home and moan about it. Week after week. 

Someone laughed at me when i said the other day i cancelled my season books, i paid for 3, every month, around £70, i did cancel it. I won't be back until this board are gone. I am not paying a sizeable portion of my wages to watch a youth coach stumble from one mess to another every week. I have had enough. 6 years of absolute torture in a part of my life, and y families life which is supposed to be enjoyable and fun. Football is a sport, an entertainment. The only entertainment at Ibrox these days are cunts who hate us laughing at us. It's been fucking shite and i've been paying for the privileged. No more. I am out. I don't like much about this club any more. I have never felt so detached from it. The players make me sick. The board make me angry. The various managers just annoy me. I can't stand them and i now dislike Murty, a youth coach, who doesn't deserve that, but i do, i fucking hate him. I am not enjoying being a Rangers fan any more. Watching celtic win 10 in a row is a foregone conclusion and we all know it won't just be 10, it will as many as they like until another league takes them away. We ain't stopping them and no one else in the league is either. This is where i am and this is where we are. 

30 minutes ago, BlueSnowGoose said:

As I said there will be a revisionism re Murray's tenure...he took a business risk with EBTs and was conned by Whyte

He sought the best legal advice possible and was told EBTs were perfectly fine to use.  It's not like he set out to destroy the club by using EBTs.

9 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

David Murray did make us the worlds most successful football club whether you like that or not. It's a fact. I did say he made mistakes, of course he did. Who doesn't. 

We will all be watching celtic win 10 in a row, we have no option. It's as inevitable as the sun in the morning and moon at night. Two of the options in the op have ensured that, some might argue all 3.  

The root cause is us. The fans. Ironically it's our loyalty which has put us where we are. We have stood by our club and it's various owners for the last 6 years like no other fan base on the planet would have. We have forgiven and supported costly mistakes, failed eras, dud managers, shite players, all in the face of inevitable failure. We have took the liars, cheats and thieves in when others warned us. We did not question, we did not doubt, we blindly followed our team and club into the depths on an irreversible abyss. Now look where we are. No further forward from 6/7 years ago. Over £150m through our books in that time and not a single first team player worthy of our jersey. A board we don't trust. An owner who is a conman and liar. A manager who is useless. A team that is shite. And a fanbase that still sell out every single fucking game, home and away. What a message to send out to the people who are crippling us. Why should they change their ways? We cannot pluck up the courage to protest, to stay away, to speak up, to demand their removal or even ask daring questions of them. No, we will just buy our tickets, go and watch our team get horsed by mediocre dross spending a tiny fraction of what we do, and go online when we get home and moan about it. Week after week. 

Someone laughed at me when i said the other day i cancelled my season books, i paid for 3, every month, around £70, i did cancel it. I won't be back until this board are gone. I am not paying a sizeable portion of my wages to watch a youth coach stumble from one mess to another every week. I have had enough. 6 years of absolute torture in a part of my life, and y families life which is supposed to be enjoyable and fun. Football is a sport, an entertainment. The only entertainment at Ibrox these days are cunts who hate us laughing at us. It's been fucking shite and i've been paying for the privileged. No more. I am out. I don't like much about this club any more. I have never felt so detached from it. The players make me sick. The board make me angry. The various managers just annoy me. I can't stand them and i now dislike Murty, a youth coach, who doesn't deserve that, but i do, i fucking hate him. I am not enjoying being a Rangers fan any more. Watching celtic win 10 in a row is a foregone conclusion and we all know it won't just be 10, it will as many as they like until another league takes them away. We ain't stopping them and no one else in the league is either. This is where i am and this is where we are. 

So everything that happened before Sir Minty is irrelevant. ??

Everything that has happened in the last 6 years lies right at his door nobody else’s and that is a fact. 

Your not enjoying being a Rangers fan so you are off, are you having a fucking laugh. Honestly after that little pearl of wisdom it’s blatantly obvious your a good time Charlie and you can fuck off whenever you like ya fool. 

11 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That's all neat and tidy, but we're nearly in the year 2018.

AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME the logical choice is Mike Ashley. DK is a fraud and I've been saying it for years, Murray in 2018 doesn't have the finances and heart to be in charge of our club at this moment.

Ashley is a cock, but he's a businessman and the situation is completely different to him having shares with us, providing loans etc. If he was the owner he would do his best to make us successful because he wants to be successful and make money, only way that occurs is us competing on the park.

In the real world I wouldn't want any of the three.

Capture.thumb.PNG.ad46399e7120219db620d70cda7852cc.PNG

"Do I regret getting into football?" said Ashley. "The answer is yes. I have had tonnes of fun in it but I haven't been able to make the difference I wanted to in football."

He said: "I don't really want to have any influence in football to be honest. Looking after Sports Direct is more than a full-time job."