Has Murty already failed?

AM1872

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It's a shame Pena wasn't brought on sooner with the amount of crosses being fired in to the box the guy might've got the end of one.  That's something he brings that Kranjcar doesn't  Kranjcar should've been hooked at halftime.

He should never have started but after he did even a blind man could've seen he needed hooked at half time,smacked of stubbornness to me his refusal to take him off, Pena offers far more than Niko ever will

5 minutes ago, Gustav said:

What's Barjonas done to make you think he could turn a point into 3 at the piggery?

Bad Robot can correct me if i'm wrong but I think they main thrust of his point is that Niko being on the pitch was almost like being a man down. So Barjonas (or Pena) coming on for him at half time could've been the difference the tipped the scales just enough to nick the goal.

Just now, AljayBoy said:

Bad Robot can correct me if i'm wrong but I think they main thrust of his point is that Niko being on the pitch was almost like being a man down. So Barjonas (or Pena) coming on for him at half time could've been the difference the tipped the scales just enough to nick the goal.

But there is nothing to suggest Barjonas would have done any better, the game at Easter Road totally bypassed him in the same way yesterday did Kranjcar

9 minutes ago, Gustav said:

What's Barjonas done to make you think he could turn a point into 3 at the piggery?

He wouldn’t be a passenger for a start plus he’s fast enough to get to the box and get a shot away. Niko has brilliant skill but he just isn’t influential enough due to his legs.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

He wouldn’t be a passenger for a start plus he’s fast enough to get to the box and get a shot away. Niko has brilliant skill but he just isn’t influential enough due to his legs.

He was a passenger at Easter Road and can't say i have ever thought he was fast

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

But there is nothing to suggest Barjonas would have done any better, the game at Easter Road totally bypassed him in the same way yesterday did Kranjcar

We were the better team in the second half yesterday, while against the leith junkies we were the one's getting a doing - in that game the whole midfield was pretty anonymous.

Barjonas would've at least had the legs to get about the pitch, unlike Niko.

We were by far the better team yesterday second half was brilliant and Murty even confirmed that he left the players to argue with each other and sort it themselves so that second half was our own players wanting g to prove themselves than Murtys doing now the players need to keep that passion up every game is as important than the last