***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Give it time...

Make sure you post pics of you and Dalcios night out at the end of the week.

I'm gonna do a runner like they lassies did to the homeless man at Nando's the other day

19 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

See Serge Atakyi, Zak Rudden as well as few other youths ontop of the young boys involved with the first team have travelled with the first team along with O'Halloran and Halliday. Anyone any clue on Forrester, and Dodoo???

I want us to put out strong teams and win both games but would be good to see Atakyi play the second half of the game against whatever one of our opposition has sent their B-team.

46 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

See Serge Atakyi, Zak Rudden as well as few other youths ontop of the young boys involved with the first team have travelled with the first team along with O'Halloran and Halliday. Anyone any clue on Forrester, and Dodoo???

Forrester's loan isn't up until the end of the season. I'm sure Dodoo was only on loan until January but I've not seen or heard anything about him returning yet. By all accounts he's been pish at Charlton and they want rid of him. 

15 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I want us to put out strong teams and win both games but would be good to see Atakyi play the second half of the game against whatever one of our opposition has sent their B-team.

yes its important to build on where we left off before the end of the year, so we can hit the ground running when we are back in scotland now im off to subscribe to premier for a month only

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/Rangers-tv/see-florida-cup-rtv/

Rangers’ Florida Cup games against Brazilian sides Atletico Mineiro and Corinthians will be available on RangersTV the day following the match.

The Light Blues firstly take on Atletico on Thursday night, with that match available to all subscribers anywhere in the world on Friday afternoon.

Then, Gers face Corinthians on Saturday evening, with that game being shown on your official club channel from Sunday afternoon.

As well as the two matches, RangersTV will bring you masses of content from the Sunshine State this week as Graeme Murty’s side are put through their paces at the IMG Academy.

RangersTV packages start from just £5 per month. Click HERE to find out more.

28 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Did Murphy and Murty shrink on the flight over, or is that shirt made for some American Football giant of a player?

I thought we'd re-signed Kris Boyd and they were using his shirt :lol:

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That is a shirt and a half RB. :thumbsup:

It sure is some size of a shirt.    Thought for a while it was for a blue-Shrek.   After all the delay and saga about signing Murphy it was taking on the impression of a Shrek-like 'are we there yet' situation.     

17 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

It sure is some size of a shirt.    Thought for a while it was for a blue-Shrek.   After all the delay and saga about signing Murphy it was taking on the impression of a Shrek-like 'are we there yet' situation.     

Indeed. :pipe:

Archived