***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I speak to a Brazilian journalist on twitter sent him a message about what kind of teams they have sent this was his reply. 

" They both sent strong squads but they probably won't field the best players the entire games. Corinthians for example will change the whole line-up for the second half tonight " 

he also said that the Brazilian team will be unfit as their season hasn't started yet. 

Mate did i just walk by you? :lol:

Got a glance and thought it was you but was on the phone 

7 hours ago, BEE said:

It’s on Premier Sports, I’m going to the Chelsea game that day and already got a boozer to put it on for us.

I'll be arriving in Heathrow around half 3 or 4. I might get to hotel in time to stream it on phone. Think our night out starts at 7.30 so I actually might be able to see some if not all 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'll be doing the same just. Think there's a repeat on that freesports channel tomorrow and all.

Im not paying a tenner for a friendly on the telly  

I got the channel on for that shambles in Luxembourg and never got round to canceling it.  Never watched anything else on it since. Throwing money away mate. Will cancel it after these games if I remember :lol:

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I got the channel on for that shambles in Luxembourg and never got round to canceling it.  Never watched anything else on it since. Throwing money away mate. Will cancel it after these games if I remember :lol:

I did the same but I cancelled the direct debit straight after it. They accidentally gave me a free month after that and sent me a letter asking for payment. Naw :lol: 

On 02/01/2018 at 10:49, K.A.I said:

This information may be of use to some folk - I was reading up on the Orlando City Stadium and they are quite strict they have a no flags or banners policy so wanted some clarity and they sent this ...

4E41D55E-5922-4D62-80BC-351A3297F267.png

7642953D-E222-4C75-8660-F905A01065B1.png

145965AE-4BB7-44F9-8E87-91D4C8164DC9.png

Does anyone know if this has been changed? One of the boys saying it’s been relaxed further and you don’t need to go in early but want decent confirmation before relying on it 

if there’s any Twitter/Facebook guys that could tell me ?

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Does anyone know if this has been changed? One of the boys saying it’s been relaxed further and you don’t need to go in early but want decent confirmation before relying on it 

Orlando RSC have posted that today hope it helps. 

IMG_1004.PNG

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Archived