Welcome to Rangers Jamie Murphy

Lloyd

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Briton said:

Equally he could under perform or get a bad injury.  

That is true but he’s a good player so it’s only right we concerns ourselves with “what if” I’d rather he was our player now with no ambiguity 

Just watched him on youtube and he's clever with both feet. The lad Jones at Kilmarnock also impresses and when all fit we could have a formidable midfield but need to strengthen at the back and 1 more up front. Hopefully Alves and Herrera may get homesick.

I actually think loans are the right way to go at the moment. I believe if there is a new manager in the summer he will need room in the squad to bring in his own players. We shouldn't be adding more players on permanent deals. At least not until we have moved a lot of the current players on.

I don't for a second believe this is the reason Murphy is a loan deal as its obvious the board have their own reasons for this.

20 minutes ago, Brian Mcculloch said:

Jamie Murphy has revealed his dad shed a tear with pride as he signed his contract at Rangers. Murphy said that he fulfilled a lifelong dream by becoming a Rangers player.

Brilliant, just fucking brilliant. I know all the stuff about players that support us actually playing for us and how sometimes it doesn’t pan out.

But we forget just how proud their parents are for them, Jamie’s father must have his chest puffed and his heart bursting just that bit more now his son has fulfilled that dream. 

Love it. 

Seen a text message today which is apparently a screenshot of texts sent between Murphy and his wee brother when the deal hadn't gone through yet where Jamie was saying celtic threatened to not sell Brighton Dembele if they sold Murphy to us. Not sure if its true but heard it from a couple different people.

9 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Seen a text message today which is apparently a screenshot of texts sent between Murphy and his wee brother when the deal hadn't gone through yet where Jamie was saying celtic threatened to not sell Brighton Dembele if they sold Murphy to us. Not sure if its true but heard it from a couple different people.

Was bullshit mate 

• 2 weeks later...

Brighton supporter here, just wanted to wish Jamie Murphy all the best at Rangers, he's a quality player that's for sure and its a shame he never got his chance to shine for Brighton in the EPL.

Oh and its nice to see Rangers back where they belong, now hurry up and knock celtic off there perch!!!

9 minutes ago, blackridge said:

Brighton supporter here, just wanted to wish Jamie Murphy all the best at Rangers, he's a quality player that's for sure and its a shame he never got his chance to shine for Brighton in the EPL.

Oh and its nice to see Rangers back where they belong, now hurry up and knock celtic off there perch!!!

'Dis gun b good!!

tenor.gif?itemid=4452103