Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Noticed this from the Record when reading about the banking facility thread in the B & F.

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos 'no longer transfer target' for Beijing Rehne. :ohmy:

Good, STV also said we’re in contract talks with him

19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Noticed this from the Record when reading about the banking facility thread in the B & F.

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos 'no longer transfer target' for Beijing Rehne. :ohmy:

Does that mean the deal to the G'zhou club is back on, after all that was the one the DR mentioned first. :confused:

13 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Good, STV also said we’re in contract talks with him

That is good news as long as our board were not thinking to get £10M in the summer, I obviously want him to stay. 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Does that mean the deal to the G'zhou club is back on, after all that was the one the DR mentioned first. :confused:

Good point mate, I was just reading the article about the new banking facility and saw that line and wondered if it had been put up in this thread, probably bull shit.  

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I thought it was mentioned by the record that it was an unnamed club thought to be Guangzhou (probably cause it’s the only chinese club they knew) then they corrected it and said it was Beijing Rehne

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

That is good news as long as our board were not thinking to get £10M in the summer, I obviously want him to stay. 

Good point mate, I was just reading the article about the new banking facility and saw that line and wondered if it had been put up in this thread, probably bull shit.  

All I could think when I read the bank deal was Mini/Robertson, negotiate a loan, up a Close. 

9 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Look pal, am the forum grass. Ever pull a stunt like that again and you'll have a big problem.

Says who? pal.

I don’t owe you an explanation, but I will give one. I could have retorted with the same low life comment back, but I’ve read the personal abuse thread and respect the warnings, it makes sense to me.  So that was my comment. Why should I have to accept a supposed fellow bear saying they’ll slap me and a that I’m a fenian mess?  So do I go by the book, and react as per moderators advice or do throw the personal abuse back in his face and drag the thread down the toilet as many have ended up?  What would you have done, pal? 

Just now, James Rolle said:

Says who? pal.

I don’t owe you an explanation, but I will give one. I could have retorted with the same low life comment back, but I’ve read the personal abuse thread and respect the warnings, it makes sense to me.  So that was my comment. Why should I have to accept a supposed fellow bear saying they’ll slap me and a that I’m a fenian mess?  So do I go by the book, and react as per moderators advice or do throw the personal abuse back in his face and drag the thread down the toilet as many have ended up?  What would you have done, pal? 

@Hoss kick him in the fucking throat

4 minutes ago, backup said:

I would think tonight's development of hawking the assets,some of them, would suggest we can safely file the morelos  bid story under fantasy.

Beijing could easily clarify it as bullshit seeing as they have been named for.the last week........

3 minutes ago, backup said:

I would think tonight's development of hawking the assets,some of them, would suggest we can safely file the morelos  bid story under fantasy.

:lol: aye mate the BBC journalist who said he had seen proof of the bid was lying, after all the BBC are such big friends of Rangers I can see why he would say that

What an utter embarrassment you are

Just now, Gustav said:

:lol: aye mate the BBC journalist who said he had seen proof of the bid was lying, after all the BBC are such big friends of Rangers I can see why he would say that

What an utter embarrassment you are

He likes his tanks on the lawn 

27 minutes ago, backup said:

You talk some power of absolute shite man, bring the grand total of hee haw to this forum. 

Archived