Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

On 02/02/2018 at 10:35, backup said:

Does anyone actually believe anyone offered  £8 million for Morelos and we  knocked it back.

On 02/02/2018 at 12:11, backup said:

mcgowan is/was king's go to man at the mail for years.

On 02/02/2018 at 12:27, backup said:

If he is clearly going in the summer, why wasn't the alleged mega offer accepted.

On 02/02/2018 at 12:36, backup said:

I remember the Red Bull/mckay £7/£8 million nonsense, a mirror of this nonsense.

39 minutes ago, backup said:

I would think tonight's development of hawking the assets,some of them, would suggest we can safely file the morelos  bid story under fantasy.

:wanker:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Having now seen the replay he is definitely offside.     

After last night's performance our tactics show that playing one up front won't help Cummings much either.   Morelos does a lot of work without much support and has done really well to get the number of goals he has scored to date.  My worry is that Murty's tactics will wear the boy down and his worth to us falls as will his sell-on price.  

Try plummet!

After reading Robertson's drivel in the B&F, I cannot see how we kb 8 mil one minute and then hock the assets for 3 mil the next to a lender of last resort. Some fucker is telling porkies.

Bawsack is the probably second or third biggest cunt ever to appear on this forum, in my time anyway.

Only the resident Nazi was worse. And maybe that freak JFK_1 that went on the Hibs forum and the other one that was very, very similar to said freak.

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Bawsack is the probably second or third biggest cunt ever to appear on this forum, in my time anyway.

Only the resident Nazi was worse. And maybe that freak JFK_1 that went on the Hibs forum and the other one that was very, very similar to said freak.

WadeWilson, easily.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

BawsBurst, I have no clue about him whatsoever :lol:, well apart from him being Backup

Lucky you.

Visualise an anus. Any wrinkly, dirty anus.  Add an arrogant cunt of an attitude and an irritating posting style to said anus and what you have is Bawsburt's dictionary entry if there were such a thing.

Bawsburst: Vulgar Slang : An arrogant, irritated anus of a man.

Archived