Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having now seen the replay he is definitely offside.     

After last night's performance our tactics show that playing one up front won't help Cummings much either.   Morelos does a lot of work without much support and has done really well to get the number of goals he has scored to date.  My worry is that Murty's tactics will wear the boy down and his worth to us falls as will his sell-on price.  

5 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

After last night's performance our tactics show that playing one up front won't help Cummings much either.   Morelos does a lot of work without much support and has done really well to get the number of goals he has scored to date.  My worry is that Murty's tactics will wear the boy down and his worth to us falls as will his sell-on price.  

100% mate :tu:

7 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

2 of the best young strikers in the league and we can’t seem to work out how to get both on the pitch at the same time. 

We also buy the hottest young midfielder in the league who is flying and we sit his arse down on the bench  

Bonkers. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

2 of the best young strikers in the league and we can’t seem to work out how to get both on the pitch at the same time.

Hopefully when McCrorie is back we'll try the diamond again and Morelos and Cummings can play together.

6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We also buy the hottest young midfielder in the league who is flying and we sit his arse down on the bench  

Bonkers. 

maybe he's needing a wee bit of time to bed in.maybe he hasn't the fitness required .time will tell 

as for 2 up front. I know it's becoming fashionable again but still managers like the 1 up front as it gives an extra man in midfield .

if played with the right personnel 1 up front can be a great option .rather than 2 guys up front to mark there is 1 to mark and any combination of upto 3 or 4 breaking from midfield 

we all understand 4 4 2 better as it's how most of us will have played when we played ourselves 

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

maybe he's needing a wee bit of time to bed in.maybe he hasn't the fitness required .time will tell 

as for 2 up front. I know it's becoming fashionable again but still managers like the 1 up front as it gives an extra man in midfield .

if played with the right personnel 1 up front can be a great option .rather than 2 guys up front to mark there is 1 to mark and any combination of upto 3 or 4 breaking from midfield 

we all understand 4 4 2 better as it's how most of us will have played when we played ourselves 

All well and good but sometimes that extra man in midfield goes missing.

20 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

When I started playing it was 2 3 5   :depressed:

Just now, lidorfc said:

Why do Americans say could instead of couldn't?

Didn’t notice my typo, yes should have been couldn’t. Anyway, less said of that post the better. Being called a fenian for thinking Morelos could have been onside. You couldn’t make it up. 

Just now, James Rolle said:

Didn’t notice my typo, yes should have been couldn’t. Anyway, less said of that post the better. Being called a fenian for thinking Morelos could have been onside. You couldn’t make it up. 

No it was a genuine question, I notice a lot of Americans, most in fact say thing like "I could care less" instead of couldn't.

Archived