Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gogzy said:

"most" of them aren't  Some slip by, and some are given the benefit of doubt for a while.  Most of them are banned within a handful of posts.

If we banned everyone who had ever been accused of being a tarrier on here, you would have been gone ages ago.

Every case is situational.

Never been accused of being a tarrier on here , you on the other hand have let many a tarrier bastard on here ramble for months doing nothing about it .

32 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Never been accused of being a tarrier on here , you on the other hand have let many a tarrier bastard on here ramble for months doing nothing about it .

You support the catalonians, you've definitely been accused of being a tarrier

32 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Just ignore him, he said the same to me and I have posted up pictures from games even produced details of tickets from direct debit even posted up tickets probably before he was born.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Oh but you have.  Many many times.

32 minutes ago, Smile said:

Just ignore him, he said the same to me and I have posted up pictures from games even produced details of tickets from direct debit even posted up tickets probably before he was born.

I didn't accuse you...or Sasaaaaaa.  You have both been accused in the past was my point.  

42 minutes ago, Smile said:

It amazing what you can produce with a £30 photoshop app. :dance:

Archived