Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, geneva_ger said:

If it's economics we're talking about then punt the deadwood and balance the books that way. We can keep the talent and save £10m in wages over the 3.5 years. Tav has shown the way and we're in the groove man.

Genius. If only Murty and Allen had thought of that.

If it's economics we're talking about then punt the deadwood and balance the books that way. We can keep the talent and save £10m in wages over the 3.5 years. Tav has shown the way and we're in the groove man.

easier said than done when they are in water tight contracts for 3 or 4 years

2 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

He wants to leave now, he’s not staying for 3.5 years ffs

Just now, feda16 said:

Sell him for anything over 6m, money talks and the player will want to walk. Big transfer offer usually follows big wage packet. Dont want him downing tools and his value crumble

We turned down more than that in January. Why would we sell for less now? 

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Eh? We’re pushing no one all the way this season, and the only way he’ll be here next season is if he picks up a long term injury.

I honestly can’t believe people think we’re in a position to turn down this kind of cash injection.

But do you think having an imaginary figure in the bank and no talented striker(s) will make us more competitive. You have also assumed a long term injury.

But do you think having an imaginary figure in the bank and no talented striker(s) will make us more competitive. You have also assumed a long term injury.

What? Imaginary? You do understand that one of the biggest reasons we can’t compete with the filth is due to them buying cheap and selling big for years, yes?

I haven’t assumed anything, I’ve said that the only way he will be here beyond the summer is if he’s injured.

29 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Regretfully, probably have to mate aye.

Class business making £10m on him in 6 months.

Just think we’re going to really struggle for the rest of the season without him, unless Murty changes tactics.

Aye I’m not keen on him leaving at all, but I said anything over £10 million I’d take. 

Archived