***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

It's ok, I'm sure you'll be safe. The old pals act that exists on here will see to that.

On any reasonable forum with proper moderation you'd be offski.

Fuck off to FF then.

Nobody gives a shite how you feel

3 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

I'm too old to be offended.

I just believe the forum should have certain standards. Referring to a fellow bear as a fenian bastard should not be considered acceptable by the admin team on here.

You going to change your username then?

Better fucking get these cunts put in their place. I have a feeling we're gonna destroy them. A few taigs I am unfortunate enough to work with aren't as confident as usual...admitting we've improved and one even thinks we'll win. I can almost smell the fear from them. They know their time is coming.

17 hours ago, King Jela said:

We don't really play with 3 in midfield though, do we? Clearly more of a 4-4-1-1 imo.

and if we play with Cummings and Morelos up top who drops out? Every one of the front 4 have been brilliant this season, they all deserve to start against the scum. 

Get your point but in all honesty I am not sure if Windass has the character for an OF tussle.

9 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Get your point but in all honesty I am not sure if Windass has the character for an OF tussle.

Agreed. It has to be as it was against Hearts. Murphy left Candeias right and Windass through the middle behind Morelos.  That system is working a charm for us since Goss and Docherty were paired up. Just hope Windass is on form. He’ll need to be. 

When the players are lined up just before kick off getting their photos taken the whole stadium needs to be belting out full blast Derrys Walls. Make sure we drown out those fuckers. 

I've got that feeling that we're going to not just win, but beat them all over the park. I haven't had that feeling in years and when I get that feeling we always seem to win. I can't wait for this. No change of formation, hopefully Murphy and John make it, and it sounds like they will. 

I just hope we finally make a sub before the 75th minute. There's no extra time in this game. If we press their defence hard, they will crumble. Their defence is worse than ours when they're under pressure. We get players back and pack our box. They don't. Their midfield stays up the park. We're fitter, faster and more skilful than them. Our front 4 switch places a lot. We'll drag their defence all over the place. I can't wait for this. 

Archived