Too much too soon

17 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Today was just a small part of a bigger picture. Obviously if we win it would have been magic, it was a big chance for us, but it's another 3 points we haven't won much like against Hamilton, Dundee, Hibs and St Johnstone.

The mentality isn’t there, shat it against Hibs and now against celtic.

Giving two leads away against them and losing to 10 men is fucking criminal, absolutey fucking gutted

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wake up call for some today.

No surprise that our defence is diabolical.

Goss - missing

Murphy - missing

Docherty - piss poor

Windass - goal apart, completely missing

Candeias, Tried his heart out

Morelos, Lead line well, Couldn’t hit water if he fell out a boat.

Much the same as every other week then..

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Wake up call for some today.

No surprise that our defence is diabolical.

Goss - missing

Murphy - missing

Docherty - piss poor

Windass - goal apart, completely missing

Candeias, Tried his heart out

Morelos, Lead line well, Couldn’t hit water if he fell out a boat.

Much the same as every other week then..

Very, very harsh on Murphy imo mate

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Giving two leads away against them and losing to 10 men is fucking criminal, absolutey fucking gutted

The worry is they bring that into the future games. They will think we can't beat them.

If there's ever a time to do it, it's the Semi-Final.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The frustrating thing is that it was there at Easter Road and at Parkhead so it can be there, fucking annoying we don't show it at home.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I thought we were dire today. I didn't think we had played at all well in the 1st half - yet were level at halftime, then we transpired to get beat by 10 men. I fail to see any positives from today at all. 

Aye we were decent in spells in the first half but when we went 2-1 up we invited pressure on ourselves and they put the pressure on and we're causing us problems from corners etc. Their equaliser was always coming in the latter stages of that first half because when we fall into defence we haven't got a fucking clue. Overall we were poor today and when we got in the final third our end product was pathetic. We didn't look anywhere near threatening enough. 

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Very, very harsh on Murphy imo mate

Murphys trickery was great in the first half and he looked a real threat but his decision making was piss poor in the second half mate. Hes the least of our worries though the defence fucked that for us today. 

We have came on somewhat yes. In reality though, they have left Ibrox with one of their most satisfying wins for many a year.

They know they weren't playing what we had we had in previous seasons, but won the game at ours with 10 men and being behind twice. Tarriers are shite with a few quality players and a proper experienced cunt of a manager.  If we keep improving, it won't be long though.

15 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Not as upset as I'd thought I'd be tbh, think realistically we were never going to win the league, just hope to fuck we actually turn up in the cup game.

Said before it may well have been too much to win it in the end even with a win but the opportunity was there to keep it interesting going into the last month or so, rather than it pretty much being killed today

51 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

There's another way it can be looked at though mate, we were the form team going into the game then the way the match went set us up very well yet they still managed to beat us on our own turf despite all that 

I appreciate that's the negative way to look at it but it's how i feel just now 

I can’t disagree, mate. Just looking at the big picture though as opposed to a one off game.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I'd love Murphy to explain why the fuck he doesn't bother trying to fucking shoot. Cuts in, and in, and in, and in, and passes. With that useless cunt in goals why not just try, even once?

I thought early in the 2nd half Tav could have took a dig as well but opted to pass to Candeias.  It happens far too often.

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

I thought early in the 2nd half Tav could have took a dig as well but opted to pass to Candeias.  It happens far too often.

Just once in a while take a punt. Big deal if you miss, you never know, a cheeky wee deflection and it could've been a goal. Frustrating as fuck. It's like they don't want to be the reason the play broke down. 

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Just once in a while take a punt. Big deal if you miss, you never know, a cheeky wee deflection and it could've been a goal. Frustrating as fuck. It's like they don't want to be the reason the play broke down. 

100%.  He was just outside the 6 yeard box and any sort of dig towards the corner of the goal would have caused a problem.  Took the easy option and it was was instead a wasted chance. 

14 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

I don't get this obsession with being closer to them. Until we're winning that league being close to them means fuck all. A defeat is still sickening whether it's a 5-1 or a 3-2. Fuck sake. 

I'm not digging you up m8 but surely from where we have been we were never just gonny rock up and overturn a 38pt deficit from last season.....the fact that it could of been 3pts today tells me we are heading in the right direction, we could easily of won that game today the bigger issue is the fact we didn't ?

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm not digging you up m8 but surely from where we have been we were never just gonny rock up and overturn a 38pt deficit from last season.....the fact that it could of been 3pts today tells me we are heading in the right direction, we could easily of won that game today the bigger issue is the fact we didn't ?

Aye but last season was a one off for them let's be honest and us being totally shocking made them look better . They'll never replicate that form. They've shown that they're really not that great this season and we've slipped up against the pish teams and still failed to beat them. We've had our chances and not capitalised once. Today was a great chance to do just that especially when they go down to 10 men and we still can't take advantage. Yes we've improved from last year I'm not denying that but today was a great chance to put real pressure on and we fucked it. Getting closer to them means absolutely  nothing to me if we're not winning trophies. Winning silverware is all that matters and until the squad improves I can't see that happening. 

2 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Aye but last season was a one off for them let's be honest and us being totally shocking made them look better . They'll never replicate that form. They've shown that they're really not that great this season and we've slipped up against the pish teams and still failed to beat them. We've had our chances and not capitalised once. Today was a great chance to do just that especially when they go down to 10 men and we still can't take advantage. Yes we've improved from last year I'm not denying that but today was a great chance to put real pressure on and we fucked it. Getting closer to them means absolutely  nothing to me if we're not winning trophies. Winning silverware is all that matters and until the squad improves I can't see that happening. 

I agree with a lot of that bud but we have to close the gap first.....finish 2nd above the sheep and hibs then we are moving closer to winning it, last season was a total fuck up and we got it wrong by keeping Pedro and giving him money... I honestly don't fear playing these cunts anymore.....if you told me that a year ago I wouldn't of bought it....I now have a bit of belief that we will beat them