Niko Kovac

Lloyd

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Who

Played at Bayern for years.

Dunno about his managerial record to be fair but seems to be the In thing in Europe these days having an ex player managerial structure. E.g. Guardiola Enrique at Barcelona Zidane at Madrid and Gattuso at Milan. 

In saying that I think anyone could manage Bayern to the Bundesliga title!

33 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Played at Bayern for years.

Dunno about his managerial record to be fair but seems to be the In thing in Europe these days having an ex player managerial structure. E.g. Guardiola Enrique at Barcelona Zidane at Madrid and Gattuso at Milan. 

In saying that I think anyone could manage Bayern to the Bundesliga title!

McCoist with us :anguish:

Will find out what her Bayern supporting Uncle thinks as I have no clue either way. Have to wait for the weekly call on Sunday. As many have said you really would have to fuck it up to not win the Bundesliga but keeping the players onside and the fans is half if not more of a battle as CA found out. He was not strict enough and did not have the necessary respect for the club or the region, Bayern are the representation of the powerful southern states in the fans eyes, so be interesting to see how this goes. Its now all set up for Jupp Heynckes to win the CL and walk away again like last time. Believe me those Bayern fans see him as an absolute God when I was over recently.

5 hours ago, badjon said:

Will find out what her Bayern supporting Uncle thinks as I have no clue either way. Have to wait for the weekly call on Sunday. As many have said you really would have to fuck it up to not win the Bundesliga but keeping the players onside and the fans is half if not more of a battle as CA found out. He was not strict enough and did not have the necessary respect for the club or the region, Bayern are the representation of the powerful southern states in the fans eyes, so be interesting to see how this goes. Its now all set up for Jupp Heynckes to win the CL and walk away again like last time. Believe me those Bayern fans see him as an absolute God when I was over recently.

You have a weekly call with her Uncle?

9 hours ago, don logan said:

You have a weekly call with her Uncle?

No obviously not but every week she is on the phone to her mum and I will asl her to ask her mum what he thinks. He is a season ticket holder and life member. Reading it back it was worded wrong. :duh: