**Official Phantoms v Killie Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Was there even ANY training this week before today (Thursday)? or was there a ban on Willie Vass or anybody else taking photos because there is not a photo to be seen either on Willie Vass site or on the official Rangers site.

Some cunt should be made to explain this.

You're right by the way.

David Bates tweeting out 7 hours ago it's good to be back in training.

Fuck sake - they got three days off after Parkhead? What a fucking joke. They should have got 3 days off if they won 5-0 at Parkhead not get humiliated.

Ragin, and I bet Killie have been working hard with Clarke

Do they know we have a few cup finals left to save some pride and try to get second?

Disgrace.

IMG_3067.PNG

50 minutes ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

You're right by the way.

Fuck sake - they got three days off after Parkhead? What a fucking joke. They should have got 3 days off if they won 5-0 at Parkhead not get humiliated.

Do they know we have a few cup finals left to save some pride and try to get second?

Disgrace.

IMG_3067.PNG

He’s saying it’s great to be back out training because that’s him just back in training after being injured not because he’s had days off.

1 hour ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

You're right by the way.

Disgrace.

IMG_3067.PNG

:lol::lol::lol: muppet

The match threads get more pathetic by the week. People that aren't going and don't know what day and time match is starting them. Fuck sakes even taigs know these basics about us.

I will be going. Hope to fuck the temporary management team aren't stupid enough to copy Murty's template for team selection,  formation and tactics or we are doomed.

Let's secure 2nd place guys so that Gerrard can get is to that European final.:UK:

12 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Gerrard playing off the front two

Remember Gerrard did an interview on Soccer AM and he was talking about his then girlfriend Jennifer Ellison (i think) and they put a pic up of her, showing a great pair.

Tim Lovejoy says, so you like playing in behind a front two or words to that effect.

Made me chuckle anyway.

Looking forward to going to the game.

Always look forward to going to Ibrox.

First proper season going to Ibrox without an adult for me was 1985-86 when we scraped 5th. Loved every minute.

Love Rangers.

The amount of negativity on this thread is sad. Some people just love to turn up to home games for a moan. 

Do the whingers honestly think the groaning, howling at a mistake spurs the players onto victory?

Too many chips on shoulders.

1986 22 thousand v HIVS, 29 thousand v Sheep. Great atmospheres, no Victor Meldrew loyal back then. 

Mon the Teddy Bears. 

Aye, last home game of the season let’s  go out with a bit of pride. Kilmarnock will do their usual and strangle the game til it’s unbearable to watch but I’m hoping the team will have collective rockets up their arses and give us something to be happy about to keep the good feeling going.

4 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

Think Gerrard will be paraded tomorrow at either kick off or HT?

Only after he has been with the players and laid down the law.  No prisoners and no passengers anymore.

1 hour ago, King_gazza said:

Think Gerrard will be paraded tomorrow at either kick off or HT?

You’d think he’d want to be in and meet the players before that? Perhaps too much of a distraction to parade him during an important game.

Unless he’s lacing up his boots of course then it’s a goer! 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

You’d think he’d want to be in and meet the players before that? Perhaps too much of a distraction to parade him during an important game.

Unless he’s lacing up his boots of course then it’s a goer! 

He'll obviously want to take in our games live to see what pish he's inherited, that's what's got me thinking he'll be at all our games till the end of the season.

3 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

He'll obviously want to take in our games live to see what pish he's inherited, that's what's got me thinking he'll be at all our games till the end of the season.

Aye he’ll be there, not sure he’ll be paraded though? Who knows. Either way I can’t remember the last time I was this excited about an announcement at our club. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Aye he’ll be there, not sure he’ll be paraded though? Who knows. Either way I can’t remember the last time I was this excited about an announcement at our club. 

Yeah same, I'm excited but I'm also skeptical as it's a massive gamble. 

1 minute ago, King_gazza said:

Yeah same, I'm excited but I'm also skeptical as it's a massive gamble. 

Any manager would’ve been, what I’m eqaully excited about is Gerrard has obviously asked for assurances on spend and has been given those assurances. Summer clear out and a fresh start next season. 

10 hours ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

You're right by the way.

Disgrace.

IMG_3067.PNG

I have just checked the Willie Vass site and he has 25 images of our Thursday training session (which is unusually few by his normal shoot) and I have been told by a mate of mine that this was the first physical training session since the scum atrocity. So perhaps they spent Tuesday and Wednesday doing video match review discussing why they were fucking shite.

Archived