*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

When did he come a tough tackling, combatative defensive midfielder? Also he’s been out for a year and you want to throw him in? :lol: 

Midfield of Canadies Docherty Holt Goss Murphy would be best if not ideal 

rossiter ffs 

He’s a defensive midfielder he always has been. 

Depends who’s behind them but that midfield is getting outmuscled and outclassed. Not that playing Rossiter would change that tbf.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Still can’t get my head around even that - I know people are crying out for something different but Rossiter? Honestly?

Think he’s looked tidy, solid and positioned well as a DM whenever I’ve seen him. I know your not his biggest fan, but I’d be more comfortable with him there than Doherty, Goss or Dorrans given McCrorie is out. 

Just now, Siwel said:

He’s a defensive midfielder he always has been. 

Depends who’s behind them but that midfield is getting outmuscled and outclassed. Not that playing Rossiter would change that tbf.

It’s beyond mental throwing him in and anyone suggesting it is mental too - canny see me changing my mind on that - it’s just a wee RM retard moment that this place has from time to time - see them occasionally 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Think he’s looked tidy, solid and positioned well as a DM whenever I’ve seen him. I know your not his biggest fan, but I’d be more comfortable with him there than Doherty, Goss or Dorrans given McCrorie is out. 

If you want someone well positioned go with Barjonas equally shite but at least he’s not been out almost a year 

It’s beyond mental throwing him in and anyone suggesting it is mental too - canny see me changing my mind on that - it’s just a wee RM retard moment that this place has from time to time - see them occasionally 

I think we’re fucked whoever we put in, we don’t have players who are up for a fight so we can’t win this match. I’d just rather see Rossiter in there than Goss because of his showing last time against hibs

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I think we’re fucked whoever we put in, we don’t have players who are up for a fight so we can’t win this match. I’d just rather see Rossiter in there than Goss because of his showing last time against hibs

Fair enough dude 

Rossiter is just one of them guys like Tav and Docherty I can’t stand as I think they are pish and when people rate them it triggers me 

my problem I suppose 

but he is pish 

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Totally agree Rossiter should start before Goss to prove he has a future at the club. Goss will be off after this game anyway so he won't be giving a fuck 

Fair enough dude 

Rossiter is just one of them guys like Tav and Docherty I can’t stand as I think they are pish and when people rate them it triggers me 

my problem I suppose 

but he is pish 

I’m waiting to see with him still I’d just like to see him stay fit at this moment in time so we can play him and realise where we stand with him then sell/keep where appropriate

1 minute ago, gers31 said:

Totally agree Rossiter should start before Goss to prove he has a future at the club. Goss will be off after this game anyway so he won't be giving a fuck 

It’s not a question of that though it’s to do with match fitness .. one played midweek the other hasn’t played in a year 

hibs probably have the most energetic midfield in the league that’s why I think some folk on rm never consider things through 

It’s not a question of that though it’s to do with match fitness .. one played midweek the other hasn’t played in a year 

True but if he isn't fit why is he put on the bench?

1 minute ago, gers31 said:

True but if he isn't fit why is he put on the bench?

Emergencies - like the same way a goalkeeper is on the bench 

we don’t have the most diverse of squads 

thats assuming he was on the bench last couple of games? Didn’t notice 

Throwing in a wee guy from the start that’s continued to break down and be injured for the best part of about 3 years and has only managed what is essentially kick abouts lately seems a bit mental to me. So we’ll probably do it.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Emergencies - like the same way a goalkeeper is on the bench 

we don’t have the most diverse of squads 

thats assuming he was on the bench last couple of games? Didn’t notice 

Yep mate he was on the bench but your right though he's been injured that long I can't see him starting either. A much needed win and I can't see us doing it with that shower of shite 

8 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Throwing in a wee guy from the start that’s continued to break down and be injured for the best part of about 3 years and has only managed what is essentially kick abouts lately seems a bit mental to me. So we’ll probably do it.

He's been in the squad for the last couple of games so he should be featuring. 

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's been in the squad for the last couple of games so he should be featuring. 

He should be getting 15/20mins at the end building him up like any normal team does when players have been injured for so long.

7 hours ago, FSM said:

Just reading that it's a 320K difference in prize money between second and third place. That's pretty much the whole annual wage bill at Aberdeen, so they'll definitely be up for it.

Their wage bill is £7 million odd

They will get pumped

45 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fair enough dude 

my problem I suppose 

but he is pish 

Pish as in injury proneness but I dont think anyone has seen enough of Rossiter to say he is pish yet...played the equivelent of 6 games for us in 2 years.

6 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Pish as in injury proneness but I dont think anyone has seen enough of Rossiter to say he is pish yet...played the equivelent of 6 games for us in 2 years.

He’s done nothing of note in the games he’s played - anyone that’s optimistic from what we seen are seeing what they want to 

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He’s done nothing of note in the games he’s played - anyone that’s optimistic from what we seen are seeing what they want to 

He has played 90 minutes twice in 2 years....im willing to give the boy a chance if he stays fit, the only thing we know about him is hes been injured, anything else is just a guess at this point

Just now, bluchoo said:

He has played 90 minutes twice in 2 years....im willing to give the boy a chance if he stays fit, the only thing we know about him is hes been injured, anything else is just a guess at this point

You discounting the games he’s been subbed or only been brought on because he’s pish? Why do only starts count? 

Hes not played a lot - that’s a fact but he is pish 

Archived