*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

Too many variables to make a confident prediction for this one. Will Rangers turn up, or will it be the phantoms again? Will Hibs players take the huff with Popcorn Teeth and down tools, or will they go out to ram his words back down his throat? How will the crowd and players react to news from The Piggery (remarkable that we are hoping for THEM to win), good or bad from our point of view.

Whatever happens, I will just be glad this screw up of a season will finally be over and we can turn our attention to yet another rebuild, hopefully with the same manager ending the next season, as started it.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye that one. Big enough to come out and do the media stuff after it though, fair play to him

Did he? I was buckled at the game :lol:  Fair play to him for that then.

we'll toil,get another shit decision against us,a pen or sending off,then it'll be usual heeds doon from the bunch of pretenders in a gers top and we'll end 3rd even tho the sheep shit themselves against a poor tattie team and get beat again.

4 minutes ago, WATPWATP said:

we'll toil,get another shit decision against us,a pen or sending off,then it'll be usual heeds doon from the bunch of pretenders in a gers top and we'll end 3rd even tho the sheep shit themselves against a poor tattie team and get beat again.

You are obviously one of those glass half full sort of guys.:cheers:

don't get me wrong,I hope we go out and totally hammer them,it's exactly what we need. just way things go for us lately and why that team respond to every bad decision we get is horrendous. they should be ashamed to wear our great shirt.

31 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Too many variables to make a confident prediction for this one. Will Rangers turn up, or will it be the phantoms again? Will Hibs players take the huff with Popcorn Teeth and down tools, or will they go out to ram his words back down his throat? How will the crowd and players react to news from The Piggery (remarkable that we are hoping for THEM to win), good or bad from our point of view.

Whatever happens, I will just be glad this screw up of a season will finally be over and we can turn our attention to yet another rebuild, hopefully with the same manager ending the next season, as started it.

Nah, a draw is what I'm hoping for and a win for us.

Think positive the day, popcorn teeth has knocked the confidence of them by publicly humiliating them, 0-2 Rangers, cummings  & candeias 

Good too see rossiter back about time, go and impress your fellow scouse?

Archived