***** The Official Ryder Cup 2018 Thread *****

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Looking at the matches I think we will pick up points via McIlroy 1/2, Casey 1/2, Rose, Fleetwood, Garcia 1/2, Molinari, Hatton 1/2, Noren.

Final score 16-12

I have a feeling Stenson will win. Watson has done well to be fair but his driving can be quite erratic. Don't think it will hold up for 18 holes. I expect Watson to struggle tomorrow and for Stenson to play solid and pick up the win.

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

I have a feeling Stenson will win. Watson has done well to be fair but his driving can be quite erratic. Don't think it will hold up for 18 holes. I expect Watson to struggle tomorrow and for Stenson to play solid and pick up the win.

If the real Rahm turns up he will give tiger a game too.

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

If the real Rahm turns up he will give tiger a game too.

I hope for his sake he does. For Europe to win and him to not get anything personally, I think he'll take it to heart and it'll effect him. The big guy is all or nothing. Woods' record in The Ryder Cup is not great. However when he's flying solo he can be a different animal and is capable of ruining people. That said, he looks fatigued and like a lot of his teammates his driving is a major concern. Actually both of them look spent and are struggling a bit with the old driver.......

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Yeah stenson is the sasa papac of the team, he's just always solid as fuck, never flashy but rarely lets you down, cracking ryder cup player

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I hope for his sake he does. For Europe to win and him to not get anything personally, I think he'll take it to heart and it'll effect him. The big guy is all or nothing. Woods' record in The Ryder Cup is not great. However when he's flying solo he can be a different animal and is capable of ruining people. That said, he looks fatigued and like a lot of his teammates his driving is a major concern. Actually both of them look spent and are struggling a bit with the old driver.......

Yeah rahm needs this tomorrow, hopefully a couple of blues above him spur him on, tiger is very weak, even in the singles in the cup he's very poor

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I think rahm will win but be over par, thats how shite tiger is at the ryder cup

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I think Tiger is fucked and tomorrow may be a step to far. If Rahm plays steady golf he will win. 

Would love to see him win. 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

If someone gave you they 12 European players and said you only need 4 winners and a tie, you'd be fucking delighted

However golf is a cunt of a sport for fucking over even its best players lol

It's one of the very few sports where a guy ranked 1000 in the world could beat a Rory McIlroy in match play or shoot a 63 in a regular tour event against a McIlroy 71. It's fascinatingly unpredictable. Nothing is ever certain.........

Wonder if the yanks will change their game today off the tee, the amount of times they've found the rough off the tee this tournament has been ridiculous and an indication of how how easily the uspga courses are set up for their big hitters, this course has pretty much said "look guys drop a club or two off the tee or else you'll be swimming or hacking through the fucking jungle" 

If they dont europe should scud them

Put an acca on £1 stake potential win around £14000, can remember the exact amount for a bit of fun. On all twelve results, 

Thomas, koepka, Rose, can't remember the rest. 

Edit, Rory has a hot putter, playing pish but holing eveeything