*****Official Rangers vs Shkupi match thread*****

19 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Here's our squad for the tie on UEFA's website. Foderingham and Alves included. No Sadiq or Coulibaly.

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2019/clubs/club=50121/squad/

How come Ross McCrorie isn't on the list?  Not pleased that Halliday and Hodson are still in the squad.... need to replace them ASAP just for my sanity!  Also I'm guessing the squad was submitted to UEFA before Alves left!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, shaka said:

How come Ross McCrorie isn't on the list?  Not pleased that Halliday and Hodson are still in the squad.... need to replace them ASAP just for my sanity!  Also I'm guessing the squad was submitted to UEFA before Alves left!

McCrorie’s u21 so won’t appear on the main squad list but he is there. Same as Rudden according to twitter 

17 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I was only jesting mate. Hope your step-dad gets better soon.

No worries. Just explaining my stupidness at times..

Can't wait for Thursday now and a wee break from it all.

5 hours ago, mchammer said:

No worries. Just explaining my stupidness at times..

Can't wait for Thursday now and a wee break from it all.

Don't worry about wee things like that.  Stressful time for you mate.. A well deserved win should do us all a bit of good on Thursday.  The atmosphere should be electric and the new signings should be well up for it. Hopefully we have turned a corner and will start to get the results our support deserve.

13 minutes ago, No.12 said:

Is the squad list we submitted for throughout the Europa League or just the qualifiers?

It's just for the two games against Shkupi. If we get to the next round we submit a new list.

31 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Press conference was being streamed off BT Sports website there 

Pretty gay but I liked when when the press conference ended and the cameras were still on and you heard Gerrard say "you o.k?" to Sadiq.

Doesn't seem like much but I remember Sadiq saying that Gerrard told him he and all the players would help and support him while he's here.

4 minutes ago, OhW said:

Pretty gay but I liked when when the press conference ended and the cameras were still on and you heard Gerrard say "yoi support the timsay?" to Sadiq.

Doesn't seem like much but I remember Sadiq saying that Gerrard told him he and all the players would help and support him while he's here.

Did he actually say that?

4 minutes ago, OhW said:

Pretty gay but I liked when when the press conference ended and the cameras were still on and you heard Gerrard say "yoi support the timsay?" to Sadiq.

WTF? That isn't what I typed and I can't edit it. Have I been hacked?

31 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Chances of getting a ticket outside the ground? In need of one ?

Half decent, I'd have thought. Folk on CCCS away on holiday and stuff... wee chance.

Archived