Officialdom Conspiracy?

33 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuckin unbelievable the amount of shit this scum gets away with.........

I've no doubt Morelos is refereed with his disciplinary record heavily weighted against him. He gets cards others don't, and as I've said I even felt that Clancy allowed it to appear personal and showed contempt towards him in cup games.

I've seen Brown get away with stamps, elbows, straight leg studs onto standing leg, simulation, provocation, and kicking a player's face. He is allowed to get away with it each time, and that's why hes not got the disciplinary record he deserves which should see him treated as Morelos is (assumed guilt, card first ask later).

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/04/2019 at 19:54, Blumhoilann said:

Watch it closely and you'll see Sinclair throws himself against Tav to stop him.

If Sinclair loses his balance .Deliberately or not .It is still a penalty.All day long 

Some of the defence of this definite pen  from the usual apologetic crew really takes the fucking biscuit 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've no doubt Morelos is refereed with his disciplinary record heavily weighted against him. He gets cards others don't, and as I've said I even felt that Clancy allowed it to appear personal and showed contempt towards him in cup games.

I've seen Brown get away with stamps, elbows, straight leg studs onto standing leg, simulation, provocation, and kicking a player's face. He is allowed to get away with it each time, and that's why hes not got the disciplinary record he deserves which should see him treated as Morelos is (assumed guilt, card first ask later).

Morelos disciplinary record is built on harsh decisions causing it to spiral with more harsh decisions ..

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

In a nutshell mate. Some deserved, some not, but that's definitely what's happening.

Was the same with Gazza .

I remember him absolutely strolling a game against the taigs .Remember thinking at the time I hadn't witnessed a more composed performance by anybody in one of those games .

He gets fouled from behind in middle of the pitch ..Throws his arms up as if to say what the fuck. hits tarrier in face .Off .then the indiscipline story gets banded about .

Very similar to Sunday. except Morelos wasn't really inn the game 

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

If they do anything about Brown now it will be a token gesture , they know the scum can do without him and it will make it look as though they are being fair.

Bastard should have been hauled up every second week this year , some of the stuff hes got away with all year is just ridiculous..........

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

If they do anything about Brown now it will be a token gesture , they know the scum can do without him and it will make it look as though they are being fair.

Bastard should have been hauled up every second week this year , some of the stuff hes got away with all year is just ridiculous..........

@eejay the dj called it.

As I've said before, the "paranoid" are the realists.

John Beattie discussion on sundays game now.

First long diatribe, all about endemic anti-catholic attitudes (Eamonn something) :sarcasm:

The merchant city fight being blamed on ‘fans’ 

Anna Burnside saying there’s a lot of media hyperbole given the amount of actual arrests

Cosgrove panting in the background to get his oar in - he is criticising the red tops, but actually just said broon being unfairly blamed “just because he smiled at someone”   For fuck sake!!

Edit; still listening.  ‘ cellic family’ ‘way of life’ all getting an airing

Cosgrove - ‘strategised planned attack in merchant city’ ‘Airdrie, just a flare up in a pub’

23 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

John Beattie discussion on sundays game now.

First long diatribe, all about endemic anti-catholic attitudes (Eamonn something) :sarcasm:

The merchant city fight being blamed on ‘fans’ 

Anna Burnside saying there’s a lot of media hyperbole given the amount of actual arrests

Cosgrove panting in the background to get his oar in - he is criticising the red tops, but actually just said broon being unfairly blamed “just because he smiled at someone”   For fuck sake!!

As someone said 'the paranoid are the realists' 😉

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

As someone said 'the paranoid are the realists' 😉

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. There was someone on here yesterday asking if the SPFL deliberately used a 3-5-2 formation in their Team of the Week in order to shoehorn Brown into the team. Ridiculous. 

I also remember someone saying "It's the sun so take with a pinch of salt" when there was an article saying that a player's odds on joining us had been slashed. 

It's all about discernment. 

49 minutes ago, the drummer said:

There's no conspiracy it's just useless referee's just how many have officiated at the last few big tournaments I dont think any .

Has there been no examples of bias against any of our players, manager, club by refs or the authorities?

Is there parity in how we've been treated throughout the season with incidents involving us compared with similar instances involving other clubs / players?

If it's purely incompetence, would you expect these things to even themselves out generally speaking over say a season?

Are we the dirtiest and most Ill disciplined team in the league in your opinion?

Do you think celtic rightly have had no notifications of complaint for on field incidents, ie tackles or simulation prior to Sunday?

On 31/03/2019 at 15:09, BridgeIsBlue said:

Persistent fouling is exactly what it says it is,we have players week in week out who get booked for their first challenge yet he gets away with at least 5 or 6 in that first half alone? 

Nobody will convince me otherwise, it's a clear penalty. 

Persistent fouling is a pet hate for me, if you listen to the fuck wits on the radio, ie the pundits they'll say  you can't blame the refs for us dropping points because they're no booking player's of the opposition. The referee's are fu kin gash and they need to go back to school on the law's of the game. If you look at the sheep game, the cup replay how many fouls did mckenna, ferguson, and concidine have in the game I counted at least 3 or 4 fouls each before they got a yellow card, so how many fouls did they commit for the rest of the game. 

The sheep got 8 yellow cards in that game so how many fouls did they have collectively. My point is that if these fouls are punished they have less players on the park than us and it can alter the game in favour of us. 

4 minutes ago, bluebovril said:

Persistent fouling is a pet hate for me, if you listen to the fuck wits on the radio, ie the pundits they'll say  you can't blame the refs for us dropping points because they're no booking player's of the opposition. The referee's are fu kin gash and they need to go back to school on the law's of the game. If you look at the sheep game, the cup replay how many fouls did mckenna, ferguson, and concidine have in the game I counted at least 3 or 4 fouls each before they got a yellow card, so how many fouls did they commit for the rest of the game. 

The sheep got 8 yellow cards in that game so how many fouls did they have collectively. My point is that if these fouls are punished they have less players on the park than us and it can alter the game in favour of us. 

Aye 8 yellows and not a mention in the media or SFA regarding team behaviour,contrast to the celtic match and 3 players in the refs face and we are up on a charge. 

9 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Post of the day 

Great summary 

Absolutely no football fan that's not a taig thinks he isn't refereed to a different standard 

Birmingham deducted 9 points for fan behaviour. imagine that happening to them for tossing a pyro at a player. now that's a conspiracy that would hit the roof. Never happen mind you. I wouldn't want that anyway. Beat then on the park.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Birmingham deducted 9 points for fan behaviour. imagine that happening to them for tossing a pyro at a player. now that's a conspiracy that would hit the roof. Never happen mind you. I wouldn't want that anyway. Beat then on the park.

Was the deduction not for financial irregularities? 

Archived