Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

My first thought would be

:justno:

but I could be wrong :mutley:

11 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Is that the light blue ones ? 

Nah, was the dark blue ones. Haven't seen the players in them. I was going to get one but would rather wait and get one of the 1/2 zip with the embroidered badges. 

34 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Nah, was the dark blue ones. Haven't seen the players in them. I was going to get one but would rather wait and get one of the 1/2 zip with the embroidered badges. 

Not seen players in the light blue ones either but have seen a few at the games and they are smart as fuck, full zip and embroidered badges. Not seen any for sale anywhere, they have a few of the half zip ones in Clydebank jd though. 

6 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Not seen players in the light blue ones either but have seen a few at the games and they are smart as fuck, full zip and embroidered badges. Not seen any for sale anywhere, they have a few of the half zip ones in Clydebank jd though. 

I was only in Glasgow for a couple days, only got the chance to look in the two JDs in the town. No shops near me so I'll need to wait and see if they're going back online. 

1 minute ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

Not sure if anyones posted this but JD in the fort have a full range of Infant and Junior home and away kits. Got the wee man his first strip for Christmas. 

Buchanan Street and Argyle Street have them in as well. 

7 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

I was only in Glasgow for a couple days, only got the chance to look in the two JDs in the town. No shops near me so I'll need to wait and see if they're going back online. 

They definitely will mate but I’d not like to suggest when. We got the home and third top through the website on the first day it was on and they both arrived within a week but it’s frustrating the lack of availability since. 

Away top arrived today after ordering fridsy same came very quick. Looks decent but my only concern would be the badge and the hummell word as they Seem like they would come off in the wash. Not sure if anyone has washed a few times yet?

IMG-20181022-WA0001.jpeg

Just now, MrMckee said:

Away top arrived today after ordering fridsy same came very quick. Looks decent but my only concern would be the badge and the hummell word as they Seem like they would come off in the wash. Not sure if anyone has washed a few times yet?

IMG-20181022-WA0001.jpeg

Washed my home top 3 times now and no problems...well, she did!

Archived