Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, pcbear said:

The poppy shirt to be match worn is a cracker, my mate sent me a photo of it but I am a techie dinosaur, if someone has a photo post it up.

Pretty sure it's fake. The Rangers badge and Hummel are stitched on. 

IMG_20181022_200509.jpg

Well, it’s finally happened.

After zero contact from the Gers store online (six or seven ignored emails and two phone calls that had no effect whatsoever) Paypal have decided in my favour, and have refunded me the money.

Quite appalling customer service throughout- and until Rangers get their finger out and get some proper infrastructure in place for these kits, I won’t be buying from them again. The whole thing as left a really sour taste in my mouth.

8 minutes ago, Bydo said:

After zero contact from the Gers store online (six or seven ignored emails and two phone calls that had no effect whatsoever) Paypal have decided in my favour, and have refunded me the money.

Quite appalling customer service throughout- and until Rangers get their finger out and get some proper infrastructure in place for these kits, I won’t be buying from them again. The whole thing as left a really sour taste in my mouth.

Glad you have got your money back mate, but it has been a total cock up for you.

11 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Bloody shambles mate. 

At least we know why we do need a retail partner, as we have no idea what we are doing. 

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

That's ridiculous. You should highlight this with someone at Rangers. I'm sure they would be keen to know how their partner is not dealing with issues. 

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

Je Suis Bydo.

4 hours ago, Bydo said:

Go follow the tarriers then. Plenty of green and grey taps for tossers like you.

Archived