Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Anyone fancy selling their 1/2 zip training top? Or know of any stock of them in a JD close to them? 

I'm itching for one. Should have just bought one when they were online! 

Fucksake wait al take it aff the washin line mate n al drop it aff :lol: 

Bought 2 x kids kits and an adult top online on Tuesday afternoon. This was after a bead rattler at my work informed me I could no longer buy strips due to a court injunction. #obsessed.

I had been waiting until nearer Xmas.

Cant wait to let him know they were delivered this morning!?

No need for Santa ??, fuck the fenian bastard!

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Few more bits of training gear and all the strips available to buy/pre order on thegersstore website. 

Anyone bought the 1/2 zip training top that can tell me how it fits, usual size or needed a size up? 

Aye id like to know this too

19 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I really like Hummel, was a huge fan in the 80s, they designed some of the greatest kits of all time.

Think some folk have been a little snobby about them. Their training gear shits all over everything we had from Puma. 

13 minutes ago, In walter we trust said:

some new stuff on site 

What site?I have looked and cant find anything at all, click on the shop tab on the official site and all that comes up is hospitality/programmes/bricks etc

51 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Think some folk have been a little snobby about them. Their training gear shits all over everything we had from Puma

Never been convinced that we had a normal deal with Puma always felt SD had a say in ours and Newcastle’s merchandise.  Some of the merchandise Arsenal have with Puma is pretty decent.  Like what I’ve seen (in pictures) of the Hummel merchandise but it’s pictures and that’s the problem.

12 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye id like to know this too

Considering ordering a medium and a large and seeing how I get on. Don't want to order my usual size, wait a week for it to be delivered, finding out it doesn't fit and by the time I go order another size they've sold out of that one. 

Archived