***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Coutinho is so overrated. Get Dembele on.

Bad miss at the end but should have been on for Coutinho at half time. Manager is a fuckin clown and Messi saves his arse again........

That scoreline is unfair on Liverpool but in these huge games if you're relying on Mane and Salah compared to Messi and Suarez you're in trouble. If Mane's chance or Salah's chance falls to the two Barcelona players they would both score.

Barcelona are so good at just teasing teams before destroying them in the last 20, they did it to Lyon in the last 16. Messi's free kick was fucking outrageous.

No way back now for Liverpool imo. I just can't see Barcelona not scoring at Anfield or having a repeat of Rome last season.

3 minutes ago, bam74 said:

Both English teams have been torn a new one in the semis so far. Premiership the greatest league my arse.

I would have liked to have seen Man C v Barca but Man C keep shiting the bed.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Lionel Messi is the greatest player of all time and if you think otherwise you should take up another sport 

Its a ridiculous argument now , hes been doing it at the top level for almost14 years......

Just now, sassaaaa said:

For me that argument was done years ago , this boy is in a world of his own.........

I’m a recent convert, I think it can be a generation thing and I always stuck up for the guys from my era. But where was Pele at 31, the football equivalent of a residency in Vegas? Maradona at 31? Washed up. Messi just keeps doing it at the highest level.

Liverpool not deserve to lose 3-0. They play better than Barca in all first half and begin of second half. I not think this is finish. If Liverpool get goal in first 30 minutes in England then I think 2 more goals is not too hard for them. Barca in end was terrible should score when 3 vs 1 players and at final with Dembele is terrible.

2 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I’m a recent convert, I think it can be a generation thing and I always stuck up for the guys from my era. But where was Pele at 31, the football equivalent of a residency in Vegas? Maradona at 31? Washed up. Messi just keeps doing it at the highest level.

Its not just his goal scoring its his passing , vision and balance , theres never been a player with the whole package play like he has so consistently.

Closest i have seen was Iniesta.......

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've had this opinion for a while, no contest for me, I'm 43 and in my honest assessment he is the best I've seen. 

For overall player him and Cristiano. For technical skill both those players not compete with Ronaldinho

3 minutes ago, denya said:

Liverpool not deserve to lose 3-0. They play better than Barca in all first half and begin of second half. I not think this is finish. If Liverpool get goal in first 30 minutes in England then I think 2 more goals is not too hard for them. Barca in end was terrible should score when 3 vs 1 players and at final with Dembele is terrible.

Barcelona will win at Anfield, and I will enjoy watching it. 

Archived