***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, denya said:

For overall player him and Cristiano. For technical skill both those players not compete with Ronaldinho

Difference between Messi and Ronaldo is that Ronaldo is a cheating diving moaning cunt despite being a  very talented footballer. 

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

How the fuck did Dembele miss that at the end the walloper 

The black O'Halloran. €105m for pace that leaves his skills and football brain miles behind.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Its not just his goal scoring its his passing , vision and balance , theres never been a player with the whole package play like he has so consistently.

Closest i have seen was Iniesta.......

He's unreal, at one point tonight he had 5 players on him and I was raging that he didn't skin them all. And that free kick was perfection. Best I've ever seen. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Difference between Messi and Ronaldo is that Ronaldo is a cheating diving moaning cunt despite being a  very talented footballer. 

Messi also go down too easy and he cry to referee much more than Ronaldo. Ronaldo also prove himself in 4 different good leagues and with country.

13 minutes ago, Vision said:

I would have liked to have seen Man C v Barca but Man C keep shiting the bed.

Ironically Man City are probably the only team that would give Barca a game of it yet they couldn't beat a poor Tottenham team.

Messi also go down too easy and he cry to referee much more than Ronaldo. Ronaldo also prove himself in 4 different good leagues and with country.

You are coming out with some amount of pish tonight..........

No mate. That’s not Messi. I disagree with you there. That bitch Ronaldo is the lesbian fuck cow that goes down on pigs too easy. 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

You are coming out with some amount of pish tonight..........

I dont agree your opinion you dont agree my opinion. Move away. Messi always fall to ground very easy and cry to ref every game. This is obvious. 

Just now, denya said:

I dont agree your opinion you dont agree my opinion. Move away. Messi always fall to ground very easy and cry to ref every game. This is obvious. 

You obviously dont watch him every week..........

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

No mate. That’s not Messi. I disagree with you there. That bitch Ronaldo is the lesbian fuck cow that goes down on pigs too easy. 

Messi love to suck dog dick. He should be sponsor with crying tissues. He love to go on ground with little touch because his boyfriend tell him too. 

I do tire of hearing that old garbage line trotted out every fucking year

"Barca are the best club side in the world" . That with Madrid winning the Champions league 3 out of the last 4 seasons :hmmm:

The fawning over them reminds of the shite we get with the bheasts  here

They got lucky tonight as Liverpool should be in a position to go through

If they win the CL they may win me some good money . So I will live with that

There's no denying Messi is the best. Just incredible. However, even his biggest fans must surely concede he is no angel. Admittedly he gets kicked to fucked most games but even tonight he goes down easily at times, he waves the imaginary card, he gives it the 10 rolls when on the ground.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

There's no denying Messi is the best. Just incredible. However, even his biggest fans must surely concede he is no angel. Admittedly he gets kicked to fucked most games but even tonight he goes down easily at times, he waves the imaginary card, he gives it the 10 rolls when on the ground.

Yes and people like to lick his hairy vagina too much. He is arrogant Argentinian bitch.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I do tire of hearing that old garbage line trotted out every fucking year

"Barca are the best club side in the world" . That with Madrid winning the Champions league 3 out of the last 4 seasons :hmmm:

The fawning over them reminds of the shite we get with the bheasts  here

They got lucky tonight as Liverpool should be in a position to go through

If they win the CL they may win me some good money . So I will live with that

Said earlier they have been shite all year and Messi has saved that clown shoe of a manager all year. Guardiolas side was the greatest side ever though and anyone who thinks anyone even comes close to Messi knows heehaw about the game EJ.........

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Guy won’t be able to walk in 15 years. Fucking abuse and fouls and kicking he takes. Read a story about Batistuta who wanted his legs amputated as he was in so much pain after football. 

Archived