Buckle up troops

Prso's headband

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not sure I agree with that tbh, bit too nazi like for me.

I hate the SNP with a passion but if people choose to vote for them and support us, that is their right.

If they want to vote nationalist republican filth then they should be nowhere near us,. This would never have been tolerated in the past by Rangers fans so  why do we except it now ? 

1 hour ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

The SNP has ALWAYS spelled danger, both in terms of their political shortcomings and warped nationalist ideology. Their ultimate aim - to separate Scotland from the rest of the UK - would make Scotland an irrelevant backwater and its citizens financially poorer. It's worth remembering that we British bailed out the SNP's rhepublican prototype (i.e Ireland) to the tune of over £7bn - estimated to have cost the average British family £300.

'On one of the darkest moments in recent Irish history, Prime Minister Brian Cowen last night bowed to a week of EU pressure and said the once-mighty celtic Tiger requires a humiliating Greek-style handout to prop up the government and its basket-case banks.'

And that's the reality BEFORE we even consider their anti-Rangers/protestant/British agenda.

bailed out coz they fucked it right up .

artificially inflated their economy by firing out mortgages to all and sundry with back of a fag  packet calculations .I know coz a mate of mine who's been there for years got a mortgage for way way above what he could afford but the community banker signed it off on potential profit from a business.

yet once again it's us that dig them out the shite and get called bigoted bastards as a thank you .

really pisses me off that the cunts in Ireland have a better standard of living due to jiggery pokery than what we do for doing things the correct way and we still prop the cunts up 

14 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

If they want to vote nationalist republican filth then they should be nowhere near us,. This would never have been tolerated in the past by Rangers fans so  why do we except it now ? 

I know plenty of people who used to vote SNP years ago, staunch as fuck guys aswell but only in the last few years have turned against them because the referendum and the mud-slinging that went along with it. So not sure how you can come to that conclusion mate.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I know plenty of people who used to vote SNP years ago, staunch as fuck guys aswell but only in the last few years have turned against them because the referendum and the mud-slinging that went along with it. So not sure how you can come to that conclusion mate.

Years ago it stood for Scottish No popery or something to that effect.  My dad never voted them but before 1979 I know he did like them, detested them after Salmond and his cronies in 79 and that was the start of the downfall of the SNP as they care more about migrants than they do people who are Scottish now.

No catholic in their right mind would have voted the SNP in the 70''s but how things have changed and they now openly support republicism and the IRA who they see as freedom fighters ( John Masons ) words not mine, it's the old saying divide and conquer.

44 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

This 100% , they walk with banners demanding independence now, what, are we to totally disregard democracy, so these bastards can have their own way?

That's what they would like us to do, but I hope for everybody's sake it doesn't happen. Cameron and his weak government helped this lot gain strength, problem is the government at the moment is as weak as a straw house.

6 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

That's what they would like us to do, but I hope for everybody's sake it doesn't happen. Cameron and his weak government helped this lot gain strength, problem is the government at the moment is as weak as a straw house.

I think Labour started this shite, with devolution, and the Scottish parliament, successive UK governments haven't helped, we've opened pandoras box, I don't think there's any way back, Scotland will revert back to the dark ages, in fighting and hatred.

Fighting back against these people could start with more bears attending their local council meetings and putting across our points. If its only the taigs that go to these meetings then all they hear is their points and act upon them. Sometimes it comes to a show of hands on issues which is why the fan zone got knocked on the head. Nothing to stop SNP putting a few stooges in the crowd to make sure the vote got over the line especially if it was know beforehand. I know I posted this in the politics section but we have to fight back and this is a way.

These councillors are not like the ones from yesteryear who were working people that cared about their community, these are narcissists people who are wannabe MPs. Its a starting point in changing the way things are going. They only care about votes and bottles would go if they saw there were more bears getting involved of a voting age.

Next Ibrox/Cessnock meeting is 7 oclock on Wednesday the 19th at the community hall in Whitlock Street. It says all welcome so no need to be local only.

31 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Years ago it stood for Scottish No popery or something to that effect.  My dad never voted them but before 1979 I know he did like them, detested them after Salmond and his cronies in 79 and that was the start of the downfall of the SNP as they care more about migrants than they do people who are Scottish now.

No catholic in their right mind would have voted the SNP in the 70''s but how things have changed and they now openly support republicism and the IRA who they see as freedom fighters ( John Masons ) words not mine, it's the old saying divide and conquer.

They are tapping into the plastic paddy vote because of their historic hatred of anything British.

2 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

Fighting back against these people could start with more bears attending their local council meetings and putting across our points. If its only the taigs that go to these meetings then all they hear is their points and act upon them. Sometimes it comes to a show of hands on issues which is why the fan zone got knocked on the head. Nothing to stop SNP putting a few stooges in the crowd to make sure the vote got over the line especially if it was know beforehand. I know I posted this in the politics section but we have to fight back and this is a way.

These councillors are not like the ones from yesteryear who were working people that cared about their community, these are narcissists people who are wannabe MPs. Its a starting point in changing the way things are going. They only care about votes and bottles would go if they saw there were more bears getting involved of a voting age.

Next Ibrox/Cessnock meeting is 7 oclock on Wednesday the 19th at the community hall in Whitlock Street. It says all welcome so no need to be local only.

This 

3 hours ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Excellent mate glad to see you joined Twitter like you said you would?

Its great to see so much of the crap their MPs, MSPs and councillors spout being challenged on there.I would never have dreamt of being on it even 6 months ago but really glad I took the plunge.

It great to witness so many articulate people put our case forward and basically rip them apart. I am sure , like myself, you will notice they only respond to any post they deem offensive in order to play the victim but cannot actually respond to serious challenging questions about their views or policies To  this end I would urge people to stay on point and put their case in a respectful manner..The more people challenge them and the more they refuse to answer then  the more they are shown up for the biased, agenda driven bigots they really are.

I would recommend anyone who isn’t on Twitter to do as Bears r Us has done and join to get our voices out there.Doesnt need to be Twitter, whatever you social media platform of choice is. We can all express our opinions on here so let’s get them out to a wider audience. One little tweet here and there may be ignored but hundreds and thousands can really make a massive difference to people’s perceptions.

Very good post mate, I am just taking my time and seeing how things work but it is good to like a good post or retweet at the moment.

I will send you a PM with my twitter name and we can maybe help to spread the union opinion.  

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Your a brave man mate, Twitter is a cesspit of nutters. ??

If you had said to me a month ago I would join twitter I would have laughed at you CB, but I think if you stay away from the stupidity that is on there then I do think it is a way of getting our voice out there. Are you on it yourself ??  ?

3 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

I'm glad you agree and yes it's crucial people on here don't simply give up hope on what's going on. You are correct of course, support for the union is STILL very strong and people need to embrace that despite the unparalleled propaganda they read in the Scottish gutter press. 

If we still respect ourselves (and I firmly believe we do) then we should fight this anti British, anti Rangers agenda tooth and nail. There's no need to be  over aggressive.  If you really want to be uber staunch then get clever. Get involved. 

Don’t simply swallow the ever flowing stream of shite that comes from the likes of James Dornan and his ilk. If you really care and are heart sick of it then take your concerns beyond the pages on here and make your voice heard and don't ever be ashamed to do it. 

I can understand people not wanting to use it twitter, I was one a few weeks ago. I just started to realise we need every option to support people who are already fighting our corner on anything available to us. :thumbup: 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

If you had said to me a month ago I would join twitter I would have laughed at you CB, but I think if you stay away from the stupidity that is on there then I do think it is a way of getting our voice out there. Are you on it yourself ??  ?

?? not a chance mate, needs someone with a touch more level headedness than me. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? not a chance mate, needs someone with a touch more level headedness than me. 

You would do a good job mate, as long as you did not call anyone Cunty McCuntface. :lol: Having said that I have already come across a few who would suit that name. :happy:

Seriously I think any place that brings people who want to save the union together and give the yes wankers a hard time is worthwhile giving a go for a wee while. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, linfield1690 said:

@plumbGER my mum works in james watt collage and has just informed me that wee nippy will be there on monday wae a load of her cahoots i told my maw to wear her union jack scarf to upset the wee fucker

Want to go down and start some sort of protest?

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

You would do a good job mate, as long as you did not call anyone Cunty McCuntface. :lol: Having said that I have already come across a few who would suit that name. :happy:

Seriously I think any place that brings people who want to save the union together and give the yes wankers a hard time is worthwhile giving a go for a wee while. :thumbup:

Agreed mate, it just takes the right kind folk to put the point across that won’t rise to the bait from those shower of scum bags. 

That ain’t me ??

3 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

seriously im probably off work on monday so might pop down to remind them that inverclyde said NO! and the cunts are not welcome here

I have work lined up for Monday but these cunts need reminded that Scotland said NO and that we are still here ready to say NO again.

7 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not the first time I’ve heard this new line that once they get independence the SNP will be no more. ? 

Aye they are all just going to walk away once they get absolute power  ?

See to be honest CB , I don't think they care what happens as long as they get independence  . Job done as far as their concerned , no turning back , and to hell with the consequences . In fact , I really don't think they want to be around to face those consequences . 

11 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

To paraphrase a famous quote Political parties can’t get everything right - every time! They make mistakes.

also I won’t support the SNP forever as after we have achieved independence they ( imho) won’t last as an entity.

There is no conspiracy. 

I hate answering you , because I hate jumping on the bandwagon :lol:  , but this worries me that you won't support the snp forever . It's almost as if you accept that they are incapable of running a country after independence . 

And after independence , lets  assume you go back to supporting Labour . You do realise it won't be the same Labour Party as before when they had the support of the rest of the U.K. to back them up ? They will be limited in what they want to achieve - what's the deficit now ?  By which time the damage will have been done with no going back . 

Just seems a weird way of thinking to me .