Albion Car Park or other

JCDBigBear

16 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Anybody know if the Albion Car Park is pay-on-the-day?  I need to find a place to park close to the ground for today's game.

Car park spaces are available in the Albion Car Park, directly opposite the Stadium. Spaces are priced at £10 and can be paid at entry.

4 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

I’d say it’s ticket only, definitely not cash at entrance. 

If you drive over early enough you should get a parking space  approx 10/15mins walk to stadium.  

Got to be as close as possible today as I had surgery on Thursday and can't walk too far.

43 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

I’d say it’s ticket only, definitely not cash at entrance. 

If you drive over early enough you should get a parking space  approx 10/15mins walk to stadium.  

43 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Car park spaces are available in the Albion Car Park, directly opposite the Stadium. Spaces are priced at £10 and can be paid at entry.

:lol:

Looks like you have to book.

https://www.Rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductMembership.aspx?ProductSubType=CAPK

Edit: found this in the fans faqs bit

Alternatively, if you wish to pre-book a car park space visit Matchday Car Parking online for the season HERE or per match HERE or by contacting our Supporter Services department on 0871 702 1972, Option 6 (calls cost 13ppm plus network extras). For supporter enquires relating to existing purchases only, please call 0371 702 1972.

Families with a juvenile in their party can also book a space in the Family Car Park (previously the Away Car Park) priced at £5. Spaces are allocated on a first come first served basis.

For online car park bookings, a confirmation email will be issued to the email address registered at the point of sale; this should be printed and displayed to car park stewards to gain access to the parking area.

https://Rangers.co.uk/fans/help-faqs/car-parking/

I know a coupe of years ago you could pay on entry. I've got a parking space over in dumbreck now but before we got that we parked in the Albion and always managed to get a space regardless.of who we were playing. It may have changed right enough. 

Just found this:

https://Rangers.co.uk › fans › help-faqs

1 hour ago, beenie said:

I tried to get into the Albion car park the night of the UFA game, turned away as permits only. 

58 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

50 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I know a coupe of years ago you could pay on entry. I've got a parking space over in dumbreck now but before we got that we parked in the Albion and always managed to get a space regardless.of who we were playing. It may have changed right enough. 

Just found this:

https://Rangers.co.uk › fans › help-faqs

magic what you can find on tinternet...so soon after someone who needs the info actually gets the right answer

:thumbsup: 

13 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And it's murder as it is to park even 2-3 hours before the game, so imagine how bad it's gonna get ? 

Last couple of games I haven't managed to park at my usual spot, had to go further west. I knew I shouldn't have posted my secret spot on here....

When you pay almost 50% of the price of a match ticket to park your car its robbery. Fuck that. Would rather drop the folk who have issues with walking etc off near the ground then go and park further out and keep my tenner in my pocket. It will come in handy at half time when you get robbed again for a filthy pie and draught syrup coke. 

Used it alot last season and apart from one time I always booked and paid online for a space but got in ok that other time by paying at the gate.I avoid it now due to the free for all getting out it,took an hour afew times to get out the bastard car park so I now park 10 min walk away and it's alot better as I'm now back in the house 40 mins after full time instead of trying to get out a shitey car park still and I use the tenner saved for a programme and something to eat and drink.