Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

3 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

No me ma man. Loved every second of the story. Even the prologue 

The last 4 hours of the main story were brutal mate. Ride here, meet this guy, ride somewhere with him, shoot a bunch of guys. Rinse, repeat.

Great game, no doubt. Typical Rockstar game though that the final act of the story is shite.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

The last 4 hours of the main story were brutal mate. Ride here, meet this guy, ride somewhere with him, shoot a bunch of guys. Rinse, repeat.

Great game, no doubt. Typical Rockstar game though that the final act of the story is shite.

A get wit yer saying mate. But a liked it. The same thing can be said about all gta games, in every single gta game there has been a ‘follow the car and don’t spook it’ type mission. It doesn’t stop me enjoying it. 

Like a said every bit of the story a loved. A few iffy bits in the gameplay but nothing that would make me think it was anything other than a superb game

Just now, Ayrblue1 said:

A get wit yer saying mate. But a liked it. The same thing can be said about all gta games, in every single gta game there has been a ‘follow the car and don’t spook it’ type mission. It doesn’t stop me enjoying it. 

Like a said every bit of the story a loved. A few iffy bits in the gameplay but nothing that would make me think it was anything other than a superb game

Glad you liked it mate, I did too but I never got all the gushing over it people did. It was a technical masterpiece in terms of the graphics, the details of the world. Like I said, typical Rockstar stuff, great first two thirds, poor last third.

Glad you liked it mate, I did too but I never got all the gushing over it people did. It was a technical masterpiece in terms of the graphics, the details of the world. Like I said, typical Rockstar stuff, great first two thirds, poor last third.

Aye a mean that’s fair do’s mate, For me personally I’m not really a gamer. A like gta games/rockstar games and fifa/pes 

red dead was just a 100% game for me

You seen any of it on PC? The visuals are mental :lol:

I seen a few screenshots but not any vids. A just think they would leave me gutted 😂

knowing am no going out to get a gaming pc and the game and aw that, so a will never have the pleasure haha!

Just now, Ayrblue1 said:

I seen a few screenshots but not any vids. A just think they would leave me gutted 😂

knowing am no going out to get a gaming pc and the game and aw that, so a will never have the pleasure haha!

Probably dodged a bullet anyway mate, the launch was horrendous apparently

36 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Aye mate. Lots of people were struggling to get through the first hour of the game without constant crashing to the desktop.

Probably rushed out unfinished. No doubt in the coming months patches should solve all the bugs and glitches

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They’ve been greedy with it too. Too much graft to get anywhere so people end up paying for upgrades.

GTA online pisses all over it.

I hadn't  played gta on the new consoles only ps3 ,so downloaded it for free on xbox the other day so gonna beast in to it 

• 1 year later...