ED, a face to the name

backup

1 hour ago, backup said:

Jacquie sent me this text, I know she won't mind me sharing it with everyone, brought a tear to my een.

Also directed her to Govan's post about the brick, a wonderful gesture, the funny thing about the school across the road is that the snpeee cooncil tried to keep us out, Tam will be forever laughing at them from within..?

"Apart from a small amount I've taken to scatter in the woods where he used to take the dogs beside my house that's him home. Scattered him on both sides of Bellahouston at the top of the hill and down near the maze so he could see Ibrox. The rest are on a patch of grass right outside his Primary School but so he can see the stadium too. I scattered a really tiny amount beside the Peter McCloy wall as that's where his RM brick is going. If anyone you know knows exactly where it goes I'd love to know as we intend to come down every year around this time to visit where we've been today" 

If you call Suzanne at the Club, she'll go take a pic of the brick and those bricks around it so it's easier to spot, and send it to whomever by email.

I did that when I bought the one for my daughter a couple of years ago.