***The Official Spartak Moscow v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Award ? for super supporter here! ? ?

Cheers... 22 years of hard earned money spent! Think I’ll just go back to being an observer checking the latest news. Any comments that don’t tow the line you get abuse. Canny be arsed with it!! 

Tonight was awful.     We have a number of obvious problems.  A rookie manager still learning but unfortunately in my opinion, not learning from the same mistakes in previous matches.   Some strange team selections  such as bringing in players who haven't kicked a ball in weeks.   Very late substitutions leaving too little time for any serious impact.    I'm not sure of our tactics at all if I'm honest.    We also have a number of players who started well this season but appear to have let it go to their heads and they think they have made it.     We lack a true leader on the park, one who can boot backsides during a game and can give guidance.   I know it's a learning curve but with the money we have spent we should not be losing badly to Livingston and struggling against Killie.  I worry that we are going again with another PLG.  Next 2 games are crucial. 

it’s a bit of a coulda,woulda,shoulda but this team were there for the taking home and away, what contrasting games  (0-0 and 4-3)

Hope it doesn’t come back to haunt us, onto Villarreal at Home now to get the crowd behind us for the win!

2 hours ago, RobertN said:

The ref was fair even generous to us linesman was suspect

53 minutes ago, Laudo said:

Fucked it.... that’s what I should have said!! Here’s me thinking Hibs’ed it was taking the piss out of Hibs while acknowledging our poor performance! 

Have you two been in a coma for ten years?

5 minutes ago, Laudo said:

I’ve just turned 40, I think I have lost 10 years somewhere. 

Your only post, actually a like, pre-November  was August when someone said Ejaria was a shite Oduwa. Prior to that it was a thread in 2012 about HMRC. 

Seriously, get a life.

7 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Your only post, actually a like, pre-November  was August when someone said Ejaria was a shite Oduwa. Prior to that it was a thread in 2012 about HMRC. 

Seriously, get a life.

I have got a life, how I don’t post much!... now I remember why I don’t bother. 

7 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Incidentally, I think the team should be applauded for that unbeaten run in Europe when every man, woman and child thought we’d be beaten within the first four matches....

Yup - was a good & record breaking run?

Have to set about creating new runs & records now!

Archived