Boca Juniors vs River Plate - Copa Libertadores Final

Mols94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Sheffield only has a slightly smaller population than Glasgow. It's not hard to imagine that they also watched the Sheffield derby with someone.

He's never been to Ibrox mate a wouldn't bother with him...

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

One of the top 5 derbies in the world getting compared to a Sheffield united match lol no wonder this sites on its knees with idiots like that posting 

Nobody was comparing the quality of the 2 matches just Sky viewing figures. It's not my fault you can't deal with facts. Maybe if you stayed off drugs you could deal with reality better. 

2 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Nobody was comparing the quality of the 2 matches just Sky viewing figures. It's not my fault you can't deal with facts. Maybe if you stayed off drugs you could deal with reality better. 

Sky viewing figures does not factually prove more people watched the Sheffield derby than the old firm. It's not my fault you're too retarded to understand this. 

13 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

One of the top 5 derbies in the world getting compared to a Sheffield united match lol no wonder this sites on its knees with idiots like that posting 

I hate the taigs as much as anyone and obviously we all love Rangers but I don't feel the need to pretend we're bigger than we are, it's taig behaviour. Just because it means everything to us, it doesn't mean it means anything, to anyone else.

And surely, if we were one half of one of the worlds top 5 games, the site wouldn't be, as you say "on its knees". You need to broaden your horizons and get real. 

Archived