Boca Juniors vs River Plate - Copa Libertadores Final

Mols94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, denya said:

Copa Libetadores champions: Boca 6 riBer 4 how many time team get relegation riBer siempre por la B hptaaa riBer gallunas hptas mks can come speak to Boca fans when they win 6 Copa Libertadores and have Boca in the B this will never happen. Suck my dick gallina hptaaasss. Fucking motherfucking gypsy lesbian fucking bitch bastard fucking disease fucking motherfuckerszrss also is Boca always have the atmosphere and and riBer fans stand eith their hands in their fucking vaginas all game. Same in bar me my frisnds last drinking all night and after game these fucking hptas leave after game and they win and they leave is fucking typical of this fuckers. When these fucking hpta gallinas catch to Boca with libertadores then speak to Boca fans until this time Independiente, Boca and Estudiantes have more copa libertadores than these bitches. They are just #4 in argentina. And this final is fucking whore final of conmebol and is a joke shame of tournament they win shame final bastards

Hope your head is not too rough today , Denya - reading that, sounds like you had a fair few biers!! Will it be a carry out for the court of arbitration sports hearing from Boca later this month??

10 hours ago, denya said:

Yes we do. riBer is the team of gypsy lesbians that dont have education

This guy cannot be real? Surely?

Do you even get gypsies in South America, aren't they all just gypsies by Anglo Saxon standards?

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Hope your head is not too rough today , Denya - reading that, sounds like you had a fair few biers!! Will it be a carry out for the court of arbitration sports hearing from Boca later this month??

Many beers but i feel good thank you.

24 minutes ago, gsa said:

Do you even get gypsies in South America, aren't they're all just gypsies by Anglo Saxon standards?

Yes we have gypsy people here in South America, maybe we not have as many gypsy people like in your family but you think every thing is conspiracy because you knoe nothing of my continent. Go away ignorant bitch

1 minute ago, denya said:

Yes we have gypsy people here in South America, maybe we not have as many gypsy people like in your family but you think every thing is conspiracy because you knoe nothing of my continent. Go away ignorant bitch

Bang head shot right there ,that’s him told 😂😂

10 hours ago, denya said:

Yes we do. riBer is the team of gypsy lesbians that dont have education

Do you even get gypsies in South America, aren't they  all just gypsies by Anglo Saxon standards?

8 minutes ago, denya said:

I'm not buying it, you cannot be real. The broken English is too hilarious to be an accident.

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

I'm not buying it, you cannot be real. The broken English is too hilarious to be an accident.

You try write in a language that is not your first language. But you too stupid to understand any language. Fuck you

2 minutes ago, denya said:

You try write in a language that is not your first language. But you too stupid to understand any language. Fuck you

I'm not criticising your English mate, your insults are very amusing, actually I find it hard to believe English is not your first language. 

Also, River absolute slapped the Boca gypsies around last night, in front of the watching world. What a spanking.

7 minutes ago, gsa said:

I'm not criticising your English mate, your insults are very amusing, actually I find it hard to believe English is not your first language. 

Also, River absolute slapped the Boca gypsies around last night, in front of the watching world. What a spanking.

I have study English for 3 years but not continue for the 3 years because I have to work and also is expensive. I try my best to continue practice but grammatical is difficult. Also riBer only have 4 trophys of copa libertadores. Boca have 6. When riBer have more trophys than Boca then they can speak but in this moment they can only fuck their sisters

Archived