Boca Juniors vs River Plate - Copa Libertadores Final

Mols94

4 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

if I was not going to Vienna in two weeks I would have went to the game,but I agree it should be played on South American soil.

From reports here is Riber fans have first choice and all phone line is blocked in Argentina for tickets so probably sell out very very quick. Plus many Argentinians in Spain i imagine but many them miss out of tickets too I would think. Stupid decision to play the final outside of South America, fucking idiots at Conmebol just going to city who pay most, is typical

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best stadium I’ve been in, but I wonder how they will segregate the fans, the usual away support only get a few hundred seats away up on the top level. Surely Boca will get more than that.

As already said, I think it should have been played somewhere else in South America, if not the Monumental.

Just now, harlands plater said:

Best stadium I’ve been in, but I wonder how they will segregate the fans, the usual away support only get a few hundred seats away up on the top level. Surely Boca will get more than that.

As already said, I think it should have been played somewhere else in South America, if not the Monumental.

Because Conmebol are like whores. They just go to who pay most. They dont care, is typical. Final 100% has to be here in South America, it is our tournament not for other continents. Conmebol also sanction riber 2 home games without fans next year and a fine.

12 minutes ago, denya said:

This is not so important for them this year even if is semi final. They have Copa Final now on 9 december at 8:30pm in Madrid is oficial. Also they have few games in hand to play in league and if they win this games they can go uo to top 6 of league. Rosario Central will probably win Cops Argentina now. More important is in under 2 hours my team play Atletico Junior in semi final of Copa Sudamericana (this is Europa League of here for people that not know). We are down 2 away goals so will be difficult for us but is possible. Vamos Santa Fe queremos la copaaaa!!!

Did you go to the 2015 final ?

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Bet you enjoyed the penalties though. :tu:

Yes I was behind the goal of the penalties to left next to our barras bravas. Also all people here in tv journalist and fans very angry with Conmebol for this shit decision of the final in Madrid saying they kill football and is shame and joke

6 hours ago, jackunion said:

I agree, shit decision not to have this game in South America. 

But what an opportunity for likes of myself to sample this type of derby. 

I will be looking into possibly making this game if I can get a ticket.

There is not much chance. Phone line had to be block in Argentina for demand and riber fans have first choice. Also all Argentinians in europe too would try. Conmebol whores will also give away many to their Spain FA and Uefa friends.

1 hour ago, denya said:

There is not much chance. Phone line had to be block in Argentina for demand and riber fans have first choice. Also all Argentinians in europe too would try. Conmebol whores will also give away many to their Spain FA and Uefa friends.

Is your V key broke?

2 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Is your V key broke?

No. I say riBer on purpose. It is what we say here to name them because they got relegated to B division years ago. So to answer question no is not broken. You just did not understand what I meant.

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

it is indeed and the country is in recession(again)

Indeed.  It makes you wonder that if you are a super rich footballer who has made a fortune in Europe, why you would risk kidnapping or all the grief that you would get from rival clubs’ supporters (see recent drama) by going home when you retire.

13 minutes ago, Ronald de Boer said:

Indeed.  It makes you wonder that if you are a super rich footballer who has made a fortune in Europe, why you would risk kidnapping or all the grief that you would get from rival clubs’ supporters (see recent drama) by going home when you retire.

no real problems re Kidnapping in Argentina compared to Brazil.Unlike Rangers and celtic many many players have played for both River and Boca,over 70 infact with no real problems

2 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

no real problems re Kidnapping in Argentina compared to Brazil.Unlike Rangers and celtic many many players have played for both River and Boca with no real problems

Perhaps, not sure I would be taking the chance though.  The carry on last week was madness and trouble is rife in Argentina.

Just now, Ronald de Boer said:

Perhaps, not sure I would be taking the chance though.  The carry on last week was madness and trouble is rife in Argentina.

always has been over 300 fans have been murdered at the games,many shot.I have  seen some major trouble at Rangers v celtic and Linfield down in Dundalk spring to mind nothing like I witnessed after River were beat in the semi final against Vasco...fucking bedlam at the train station at Belgrano

Just now, bluedylan said:

always has been over 300 fans have been murdered at the games,many shot.I have  seen some major trouble at Rangers v celtic and Linfield down in Dundalk spring to mind nothing like I witnessed after River were beat in the semi final against Vasco...fucking bedlam at the train station at Belgrano

Were you there?

Archived