Elite Sports to open a Glasgow store

Ace

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Years ago I had a wee one that played Follow Follow..wee doors opened on it..and I would bounce out of bed singing along...

Absolutely shat myself in the mornings when the doors would swing open 😂

Glad to see the store doing well on it's first day of trading....

Hopefully Elite Sports are happy with the first day, hopefully this could be the start of a better retail relationship

Early signs do seem good, but let's wait and see!

A lot of the gear on offer appears to be miles better than what Sports Direct was offering us....

4 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

Glad to see the store doing well on it's first day of trading....

Hopefully Elite Sports are happy with the first day, hopefully this could be the start of a better retail relationship

Early signs do seem good, but let's wait and see!

A lot of the gear on offer appears to be miles better than what Sports Direct was offering us....

Who's the money going to with Elite Sports? who are they I have never really heard of them?

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Was still doing a roaring trade when I was in just there. Kerching. 

As long as the biggest percentage goes to the club it's a good thing we can invest it on the park where is needed.

Just now, Smile said:

As long as the biggest percentage goes to the club it's a good thing we can invest it on the park where is needed.

True.

Signed a 10year lease apparently with the shop in the town, so will be interesting to see what happens - once all the issue with Sports Direct are resolved.

Will the Megastore be replaced with the ticket office, removing the need for all the cabins around the ground? Would make sense in the long term in my view.

Just now, Smile said:

You mean it goes to the club indirectly do you not but can't be seen to be going to the club from a legal point of view.

I think that may be the case, after all the club cannot be seen in anyway to actually promote the store 😛

Just now, JMac_88 said:

I think that may be the case, after all the club cannot be seen in anyway to actually promote the store 😛

I'm fine with that as long as it pays off debts or gets spent on players, which is the purpose of selling Rangers gear.

Archived