Beaton calls in the police

The New Era

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Drumloyal said:

They resort to violence, we air our complaints vocally and in type. 

There's a massive difference outing people who actively insult/aim to insult our club and actively seeking violence against someone who reffed a game with zero comment pre or post match.

It's simply a lashing out akin to a 4 year old being told they can't get their own way. 

I agree with you’re assessment of them - but saying the way we handle our paranoia is better is like tomatoe tomatoe - or outing others is acceptable because we take some sort of offence - poor! 

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Are we really going to play a game of the way we handle our conspiracy theories is better than how they handle our conspiracies? ( and didn’t a Rangers group , oft quoted on here, release or want to releases job details and profiles of those who they thought offended them?) 

You're one utter fucking bellend

Honestly, you're a fucking cock

3 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Their statement says:

"In order to fully understand what is going on, celtic, our supporters, Scottish clubs and the general Scottish football public need transparency in these matters..."

Got to hand it to them, speaking up for every club in Scotland and whatever the fuck the general Scottish football public is. The fuck do they think they are?

You would think some clubs would be brave enough to come out and distance themselves from these mobsters

Possibly even suggesting Scottish football is constantly in crisis because of this one club's scandals and disgraceful bullying tactics towards refs ..And there is plenty of evidence 

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Good post but do you honestly see someone like Sutton or Stewart thinking at that level?

I kinda think most people have common decency but aye you're probably right. If anyone of them said you know what maybe that was a bit much I would actually have a new found respect for them. We all say and do silly things. We've done so in the past and will do again in the future. However, sometimes you just need to concede you got it wrong.

5 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Mock outrage from Stewart.  He is entitled to his opinion on Morelos but his complete lack of balance in concentrating on these incidents and ignoring the other contentious incidents that occurred in the game helped inflame the victim mentality that has led to tonight’s events.  

BP9?

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Quick look at @Bluepeter9 profile shows he has made 1 post about the game last Saturday, now there's a thread about the filth threatening a mans livelihood and he's in here using it to have a go at our fans

Utter scum

To busy celebrating and getting pissed to post - but sober now - does the profile show how many likes of posts saying what I would have typed there were? Is support now measured in RM posts? 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

I agree with you’re assessment of them - but saying the way we handle our paranoia is better is like tomatoe tomatoe - or outing others is acceptable because we take some sort of offence - poor! 

This has got nothing to with us, this is about them releasing statements officially and their supporters threatening a referee because they lost a game.

Why you feel the need to come on here and have a go at our fans trying to muster up a mud chucking debate is pathetic.

As another poster said you have been silent since our biggest win in years but come out posting away to have a go at our own.

You get a kick out of belittling our fan base and it’s worse than taig behaviour.

9 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I kinda touched upon it earlier but everyone has to take responsibility and accountability for themselves, especially when you're meant to be neutral and also in the public eye. Whether you like it or not you have thousands of followers, some of whom live on your every word (or post).

If I had a strong opinion on something and then I find out someone received threats my only instinct would be to step back and look at myself. Did I really need to say that? Could I have worded that better? Even if I think i'm right sometimes being right isn't always that important. You can think a ref is shite or disagree with something, anything but when you find out some idiot is threatening someone everything changes and it becomes a bit more real. Your opinion becomes redundant and no longer important. It should also make you rethink how you communicate in future, what language you should use, your tone. It's just common decency. It's quite telling however that the first response by all media types is 'It wasn't me'! Now no one ( I don't think!) is blaming them for the threats that have been sent but it would be naive not to at least look at yourself in this situation IMO.

Great Post :tu:

To busy celebrating and getting pissed to post - but sober now - does the profile show how many likes of posts saying what I would have typed there were? Is support now measured in RM posts? 

Drowning your sorrows with all your republican pals you mean 

But at least I don’t abuse folks on the internet and think I’m hard! Xx

Nah you just come on making snide remarks to give yourself some sort of perversed kick at being hated by supporters of the team you claim to like

Just now, The Godfather said:

This has got nothing to with us, this is about them releasing statements officially and their supporters threatening a referee because they lost a game.

Why you feel the need to come on here and have a go at our fans trying to muster up a mud chucking debate is pathetic.

As another poster said you have been silent since our biggest win in years but come out posting away to have a go at our own.

You get a kick out of belittling our fan base and it’s worse than taig behaviour.

I try to point out how paranoid some of have become - it’s not pretty, nor is the hypocrisy. 

Just now, Jeffrey said:

Nah you just come on making snide remarks to give yourself some sort of perversed kick at being hated by supporters of the team you claim to like

The internet is full of strange cunts mate but this fucker is in a league of his own. 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

But at least I don’t abuse folks on the internet and think I’m hard! Xx

:lol:

I don't abuse anybody on here. You'll find I get on with most cunts on here it's just you and your creepy as fuck snp loving views I don't get on with 

Archived