Training

Redwhiteandblue

5 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Tidy finish by Hardie there as well, he's still a rake mind you..were people not saying he was beefing up? More meat on a chickens kneecap. 

He's getting plenty or rather WAS getting plenty of goals for Livi with his current build. So should be able to find the space to get the goals. Can work on his body strength while he's here. We have a fantastic gym at our training ground. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No point bringing Hardie back to be 4th choice striker. 

If you bring him back then you play him  

If we are playing 2 up top we need more than lafferty as back up, sure I seen somewhere Hardie was more than likely going back to Livingston Gerrard just wanted to have a look at him.

29 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

If we are playing 2 up top we need more than lafferty as back up, sure I seen somewhere Hardie was more than likely going back to Livingston Gerrard just wanted to have a look at him.

We aren’t going to keep Hardie here on the off chance Defoe & Laff both get injuries at the same time. 

We have Kent Middleton Grezda that can all step inside if needed. 

I honestly don’t see him get a run unless we sell Mo in the summer and we want to spend money elsewhere so Hardie gets his chance.